[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Will NA Tera be getting Unequalized Fraywind Canyon?

2»

Answers

• AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    EDIT: Nevermind, saw the September calendar. Still a bit biased towards FWC/CS.
    Aryix wrote: »
    FWC was constantly popping before it got equalized.
    Because of rewards.

We don't even have the credits system anymore.

There was a weekly limit with the rewards you could receive via the credit system tho, versus the rewards you can receive now without capping.
    Again tho, there was a lot of people complaining on forums about the equalization, and a lot of people that stopped queueing cuz of it. Can't please everyone.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »
    EDIT: Nevermind, saw the September calendar. Still a bit biased towards FWC/CS.
    FWC was constantly popping before it got equalized.
    Because of rewards.

We don't even have the credits system anymore.

There was a weekly limit with the rewards you could receive via the credit system tho, versus the rewards you can receive now without capping.
    Again tho, there was a lot of people complaining on forums about the equalization, and a lot of people that stopped queueing cuz of it. Can't please everyone.

Exactly. So they did the next best thing

UNEQ: Fraywind, Team 3's
    EQ: Corsairs, Grid, Solo 3's

There's something for everyone, large and small scale.
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »

Exactly. So they did the next best thing

UNEQ: Fraywind, Team 3's
    EQ: Corsairs, Grid, Solo 3's

There's something for everyone, large and small scale.

Yeah it's part of it as well.

And I know it's unfortunate for people that enjoy fwc freely without having the pressure of having pvp gear, but I'm pretty sure a lot of pvp players are glad for this change. Honestly, not even saying "just get good at pvp" or "roll the secondary option for pvp and stop complaining," because I understand the frustration, but it would be cool for people to understand that this is pvp end-game as well.

Just keep queueing fwc : ) eq or un eq, if you like it, you're still gonna queue it.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    It will follow the footsteps of Korea, so we will have it uneq also.

Wasn't really concerned with the outlook of hypotheticals and when this game was/wasn't active in certain aspects. Was just asking if, for a fact, we are indeed getting unequalized Fraywind Canyon.

That's all my question was/remains.

Is ElinUsagi right in saying NA Tera will follow through with KTera's Unequalized Fraywind Canyon?
    Either looking for a blue post to confirm this or someone to point out if NA has always gotten 100% of what KTera does with no change in the past.

Please and thank you.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Kavy said:
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > It will follow the footsteps of Korea, so we will have it uneq also.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wasn't really concerned with the outlook of hypotheticals and when this game was/wasn't active in certain aspects. Was just asking if, for a fact, we are indeed getting unequalized Fraywind Canyon.
    >
    > That's all my question was/remains.
    >
    > Is ElinUsagi right in saying NA Tera will follow through with KTera's Unequalized Fraywind Canyon?
    > Either looking for a blue post to confirm this or someone to point out if NA has always gotten 100% of what KTera does with no change in the past.
    >
    > Please and thank you.

You got your answer, whatever happens in ktera comes to us.
  • probably in like 10 months yeah