September Battleground Calendar

This September, win daily jackpots in select battlegrounds!

The battleground jackpots will run from 10 a.m. PDT to 9:59 a.m. the following morning, when the highlighted battleground will switch.

Here’s the schedule for September:

September Battleground Calendar
Winning the battleground randomly earns you one of the following jackpots:

Talisman of Lakan ×1
Lakan's Scale ×2
Badge of Loyalty ×2
Enchanting Bonanza Box ×1
Tier 12 Feedstock ×50

Comments

• I like the changes on monday and wednesday :)
  • Sad that there are less days for CS this month.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    yeah and thank gosh u left the jackpots as is.
  • New class Warlock summon pet :D
  • From August's 11 Corsairs to September's 8 Corsairs.....
  • Sad that there are less days for CS this month.

We're trying a new calendar this month based on feedback received from the Player Council. We'll see how it works out for everyone.
  • Ummm in my opinion still to much CS. Should have FWC / Grid / 3v3. Don't even need to have CS included in jackpot. Honestly is a poorly designed BG.
  • Lionadias wrote: »
    Ummm in my opinion still to much CS. Should have FWC / Grid / 3v3. Don't even need to have CS included in jackpot. Honestly is a poorly designed BG.

I actually like CS because it actually takes strategy, unlike FWC or Grid where its basically "stay in a group and gangbang anyone you come across for 10 minutes". And I'm not skilled enough nor geared right for 3s, but that's on me. :p
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sad that there are less days for CS this month.

We're trying a new calendar this month based on feedback received from the Player Council. We'll see how it works out for everyone.
    Thanks for letting us know.
  • CS takes strategy? Youre implyin the playerbase currently knows what a strategy and team are. Good one though
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Suggestion....

How about we have both kinds of pvp available daily?

Grid & Skyring
    Corsairs & Skyring
    Fraywind & Skyring

You would cater both to the large scale pvp and the small scale pvp scenes.

Not everyone enjoys both and you're making us just not login days when we aren't interested in the battleground of the day.

Give us a choice. This wouldn't hurt Q times too much I believe.