[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Some accessories that will never become a thing (but would be nice)

Comments

• "BHS isn't exactly 'up to date' on what's popular." I knew this the moment they decided to include cowboy/cowgirl costumes. SMH.

@Xeiryl I just realized, we don't have a chicken head either?! That would really go for the hotline miami look.

I really wonder what the process is of bringing new costume designs/accessories/limitations due to copyright and how long they normally take to make decisions. As for the second game It will probably be just as horrendous, but I have some hope.
  • HOLY CRAP I just thought of something, so I really love pumpkins right? It would be so lit, weapon skins for Halloween? It would be a great idea, perhaps;

A Pumpkin for/A lit candle/ A ghost buddy for Sorcerer
    A skeleton Skull and Bone for Lancer
    A new broom-stick for both priest AND mystic / A Lollipop with Halloween themed colors
    A pair Bat Wings for Reaper
    A pair of Claw/Slasher themed scythes(Freddy Kruger Vibe) for Ninja
    A grim reaper scythe for either Berserker/Valk (I'm talking the classic kind)
    A pair of werewolf paws for Brawler (fur and all)
    A phantom/fog semi transparent midst for Gunner (not really sure about gunners!)

this would be SO cool, I could even do some meshes for all of these.. hit me up TERA ;)
  • Ghiblii wrote: »
    HOLY CRAP I just thought of something, so I really love pumpkins right? It would be so lit, weapon skins for Halloween? It would be a great idea, perhaps;

A new broom-stick for both priest AND mystic / A Lollipop with Halloween themed colors
    A phantom/fog semi transparent midst for Gunner (not really sure about gunners!)

this would be SO cool, I could even do some meshes for all of these.. hit me up TERA ;)

don't forget to add a flying broom mount
  • Griffon flying mount
    pajama costumes that are unique to each gender and race (like the pirate costumes)
    cutesy night sky weapon skins that kinda go with the cloud accessories (they could have a cute particle effect where glittery cartoon stars fall when you unsheathe them)
  • Fanciful wrote: »
    Griffon flying mount
    pajama costumes that are unique to each gender and race (like the pirate costumes)
    cutesy night sky weapon skins that kinda go with the cloud accessories (they could have a cute particle effect where glittery cartoon stars fall when you unsheathe them)

yesss that SCREAMS fantasy, night sky weapon skins? stars? galaxy vibes. mmmm
  • Ghiblii wrote: »
    HOLY CRAP I just thought of something, so I really love pumpkins right? It would be so lit, weapon skins for Halloween? It would be a great idea, perhaps;

don't forget to add a flying broom mount

OMG WHY HAVE WE NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE PLZ EME FOREWORD THIS THREAD TO BHS ;~; MAKE THIS HAPPEN
    can we also have a particle effect where bats appear around us of coming from a cloak or weapon skin?
  • there so many things they can do but haven't done ;~; not sure if they care about tera any more..
  • berrymilk wrote: »
    there so many things they can do but haven't done ;~; not sure if they care about tera any more..

the way things have been going on bhs side, I feel like if the consoles don't save tera, then it will completely die withing a year if bhs keeps up with the way they have been doing things. I think the console thing is a last ditch effort to keep tera alive.
    that's just my opinion, but so far bhs has pretty much ignored eme and the na players.
  • I've wanted boss weapon skins and pool/beach weapon skins for a while.
    For boss weapons, I mean give weapon skins that look like weapons from old bosses. So valk gets imperator spear, zerk can have lilith's scythe, etc. Not sure if there's enough for a full set, just an idea I like.

Pool/beach is self explanatory. Give gunners a water gun. Warriors and slayers can have pool noodle swords. Priests get an umbrella.
  • LethalweaponLethalweapon ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Cursed costume activated when you are near a boss or something, like this:
  • XD all these ideas are good! Loving pool noodles or curse costumes
  • maybe someone from eme will read these posts and let us know if bhs will approve some of these ideas or not.
  • Omg can we get moon man costumes for Halloween Lol like asternuant suits
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    berrymilk wrote: »
    Omg can we get moon man costumes for Halloween Lol like asternuant suits

When I read your post about moon man costumes this was brought to my mind.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • maybe someone from eme will read these posts and let us know if bhs will approve some of these ideas or not.

Even if EME sent ideas to BHS (which I doubt if BHS doesn't actually ask for something like this), their response would only be:
    "Alright. Take these slutty outfits instead" -.-