[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Comments

• what's the fille name btw
  • what's the fille name btw

i don't know. i just got this pic from discord
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    hum, maybe they got it form the EU website, seems if you want to know what 2 days to a week in NA Tera's future, you go there and look at the news and find out what's going to happen

Edit: idk, I just see posts on police officer outfits and Champion Challenges From Tuesday, 5th September (11:00 CEST) until Monday, 11th September (05:00 CEST)
  • i do not know...what this is...all i know is I want it.
  • Is that...a Phoenix?
  • Solheim wrote: »
    Is that...a Phoenix?

hmm looks like it lol and i've just found more pics of it...
    tumblr_ovork4vZIQ1tlkh5po5_540.jpg
    tumblr_ovork4vZIQ1tlkh5po3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ovork4vZIQ1tlkh5po2_1280.jpg
  • gimme dat mount...( which will likely be another 40.00 character bound)
  • That mount looks pretty sweet.
  • wow they look amazing :open_mouth:
  • Ooh, that is cool

• T5P669R3CF wrote: »
    Solheim wrote: »
    Is that...a Phoenix?

hmm looks like it lol and i've just found more pics of it...

where did you find the pictures?
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    They are the Phoenix mounts and they have the 2.0 crit passive that the Royal dragons have. Be aware that the 2.0 crit passive from the Phoenix mount is the exact same as it is from the Dragon mount (Draconis Rex) and therefor if you already have a Royal Dragon you won't get a new passive from the Phoenix mount.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also grant invincibility buff until you use a skill after resurrection.
  • Pages wrote: »
    They are the Phoenix mounts and they have the 2.0 crit passive that the Royal dragons have. Be aware that the 2.0 crit passive from the Phoenix mount is the exact same as it is from the Dragon mount (Draconis Rex) and therefor if you already have a Royal Dragon you won't get a new passive from the Phoenix mount.
    They also grant invincibility buff until you use a skill after resurrection.

??? Damn I was thinking these were sick. I guess I wouldn't mind them being the "new" dragons, but new invincibility buff?
  • And they probably come in a rng box with a very low chance just like the summer wrap swimwear....