The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

[Paypal/TR/CH] ・:*:・゚☆KITTY'S ART☆SHOP (=♡ ᆺ ♡=) [Refer to newest post~]

Comments

• Detailed chibi commission for CandyMomoko! :3 Her elin is super cute and fun to draw!
    8p5WE6e.png

Non-sparkly version:
    8koNRnK.png

SPEEDPAINT:

I just realised I never comented on this post 'cause I was talking to you directly through Discord xD!
    And I keep on liking everything you post lol.

But yeah, super recomended artist, friendly and takes your concerns into consideration♥!
    I loved the outcome of my comission and if I wasn't a poor hobo at the moment I would comission her again in a heartbeat~
    Thanks again, I've been using the chibi as my discord picture *__* ♥!
  • Detailed chibi commission for CandyMomoko! :3 Her elin is super cute and fun to draw!
    8p5WE6e.png

Non-sparkly version:
    8koNRnK.png

SPEEDPAINT:

I just realised I never comented on this post 'cause I was talking to you directly through Discord xD!
    And I keep on liking everything you post lol.

But yeah, super recomended artist, friendly and takes your concerns into consideration♥!
    I loved the outcome of my comission and if I wasn't a poor hobo at the moment I would comission her again in a heartbeat~
    Thanks again, I've been using the chibi as my discord picture *__* ♥!

Thank you so much ;u; It really makes my day to hear this <3
  • CreepypastaCreepypasta ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Finished a simpler chibi commission for Meribel! <3 I love her colours!
    123dNdq.png

Note: Commissions will be closed for approx. 1~ week, I will be working on some new stuff in the meantime :3
  • Looks awesome and the proportions are top notch! Keep up the good work.
  • St4lk wrote: »
    Looks awesome and the proportions are top notch! Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much!!! <3
  • Finished a simpler chibi commission for Meribel! <3 I love her colours!
    123dNdq.png

Note: Commissions will be closed for approx. 1~ week, I will be working on some new stuff in the meantime :3

Ahhh ! Thank you so much. I love it so much. :')
  • Opened 5 slots! :3
    I am prioritizing paypal this batch as I need some money for food ;v;
  • Finished a commission from a friend! I absolutely love colouring red hair :'3 I think reddish hair is my favourite hair colour. This was started during the break week I took, in which I made 2 linearts for collabs as well, which I will post as soon as the other party is finished =)
    Oh and a slot is still open!

sPVfDIz.png

• Collab done with a friend :3 I drew the lines about 2-3 weeks ago and she finished the colouring today :D They're our RO characters~

tAleMgz.png
  • *slowly creeping in* so~... you're doing collabs aswell huh? *heavily implying things*
  • St4lk wrote: »
    *slowly creeping in* so~... you're doing collabs aswell huh? *heavily implying things*

Hewwo ^^ Yes, I do collabs and art trades from time to time :3
  • They're so cute! I love all the details, and the cat is adorable :) Another gorgeous piece <3
  • Joo wrote: »
    They're so cute! I love all the details, and the cat is adorable :) Another gorgeous piece <3

Thank you <3 <3
  • Hey guys! Updating with an AT I drew last month!
    I'm not dead BTW, just working on a big commission and school started again, so I've been pretty busy IRL =)
    Hence why things have slowed down a bit, but soon I'll be getting back on track!~

4a43ee9705ee8d2d465f7dc5a44f55a8-dblxgc5.png

• CreepypastaCreepypasta ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    ONE SLOT OPEN >A<

EDIT: Added sketch and lineart options! They're 1/3 and 2/3 of the base prices, respectively. =)