The final week of Argon Assault heats up!

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event in General was good, really nice but for next event, don't break it with those broken drops for later events and keep the routine and make its Climax better instead.

Still thanks for the event.
  • I had fun.

Hermit crabs dropping 3 each was a bit crazy, but seemed fine for the climax--then I found out about the random events. Does seem a bit much when not part of a finale.

But in the end. I had fun, and I'm sure others did, too. And I'm sad for those who didn't.

I think the best part of the event was Halrath trolling us in chat. LOVED IT.
  • FFS plz don't do timezone based events again (waking up at 5 am for this was definitely fun) and no random unannounced broken event. Other than those 2 , this event was pretty good.
  • It seems like hermit crabs were an afterthought, considering the whole argon theme.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Well after ruining the event with the rogue spawns, they had to do something cuz people were quitting
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    1. raid bosses were interesting to fight especially with huge lag spikes
    2. simple mobs were dumb and annoying
    3. that ninja mini-event destroyed somewhat good impression
  • I had lots of fun, specially when I saw those big argon mobs (thinking they would drop something tbh).

And then I saw this lovely beyblade stuck in a skycstle and everyone came to see him *I believe he's still there by now* ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    QVKCZgA.png
  • Pisque wrote: »
    I had lots of fun, specially when I saw those big argon mobs (thinking they would drop something tbh).

And then I saw this lovely beyblade stuck in a skycstle and everyone came to see him *I believe he's still there by now* ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    QVKCZgA.png

oh he's deeead (if that's the one in MT)
  • I had fun ended up with exactly what I wanted. Enough feedstock to +12 all my misery gear, two skycycles, two jetcycles. Sold the two skycycles, I even got a dragon mount out of the deal. The only downside is I have a lot of stupid masks I will never use and a ton of weapon skins I can't use seeing how I main a valk.
  • Oh it was so much fun to fight the last kelsaik in CH for over 1 hour for it to despawn at 10 pm pst when we finally lowered it bellow 20%!
    (no, I'm not kidding, but I am being sarcastic by saying it was fun. My arms still hurt from it)

I'd say next time anounce there's gonna be a despawn time/ending time/time limit to kill everything. Specially since the rest of the event was on a "stuff stays untill you kill it" basis.

Other than that, I'd say it was kind of "meh"? For it to be so "hyped" as the closing spawn of the event, I think everyone expected something better.

In general the event was ok. I suport time scheduled events because they put less strain on the servers compared to an event that's on 24/7. It still lag us most of the time DURING the spawn, but at least is limited to those "two hours".

My constructive opinion is that next time just give a 100% scheduled start and finish time for all the spawns. This makes people more organized and less angry. There will be no surprise of missing out on great rewards or whatever. I don't think is a big deal, but is the general feel I get from people that were and weren't there.
  • The Suprise Argon Invasion that took place 09/06/2017, in my eye was the best. The reason for this is because of one main reason. The Argons would do something unannounced and then there would have to be a counter attack. So having a scheduled event goes against the entire quest line. Now there was only one thing that was bad I could see with this event. Spawns were in places where they should have never been. "Let's Just spam lvl 72 mobs in a city in which it is meant for lvl 25-30 players" "Let's upset the low-level players so they can not play our game" I would suggest thinking the strategy. I would think cities that are between 15-38 Could be Devan mob spawns, cities between 39-58 Get Arch Devan spawns and the rest could get Argons.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had fun ended up with exactly what I wanted. Enough feedstock to +12 all my misery gear, two skycycles, two jetcycles. Sold the two skycycles, I even got a dragon mount out of the deal. The only downside is I have a lot of stupid masks I will never use and a ton of weapon skins I can't use seeing how I main a valk.

I got one Jetcycle :( got nothing, not even much Dragon Scales outta 450 Box throughout the whole event, so I bought 100 more to get more Dragon Scales and finish that Dragon, gladly at 530 box I got one Jetcycle, so 550 box and just one. RNG did horrible things to me :D
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    No one will be satisfied unless they get a million gold for logging in.

Actually, the main complaint is that people did get a million gold for logging in. But, hey, reading too hard, am I right?
  • I seriously hate events like this, because they just aren't for people like me. I hate raids, and I hate being told what I will and will not do, and when I will do it. With that being said, some people like the scheduled grind and following orders. To them, this was a great event. I think this event was fine for many, and doing these types of events once in awhile is great. However, please keep the other events as well.

I somewhat got sucked into the surprise event yesterday, but still missed out on a lot due to the lag. I really just should have stayed away. By time I got to the next channel, all were already dead. It was truly frustrating. Oh well, live and learn. Only benefit for me was the fact that plasma skins are super cheap now, and I don't have a bunch of junk in my inventory. Hurray!

Can we move onto Rootstock now?
  • Christin wrote: »
    I seriously hate events like this, because they just aren't for people like me. I hate raids, and I hate being told what I will and will not do, and when I will do it. With that being said, some people like the scheduled grind and following orders. To them, this was a great event. I think this event was fine for many, and doing these types of events once in awhile is great. However, please keep the other events as well.

I somewhat got sucked into the surprise event yesterday, but still missed out on a lot due to the lag. I really just should have stayed away. By time I got to the next channel, all were already dead. It was truly frustrating. Oh well, live and learn. Only benefit for me was the fact that plasma skins are super cheap now, and I don't have a bunch of junk in my inventory. Hurray!

Can we move onto Rootstock now?

Your Rootstock is my command. Coming up in just a few days.