[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Cute Adorable Elin Cutie PATOOT demands info

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passing by here just to say that Elins are adorable and I want to see some TERA VR totally not to try to look under the skirts like we needed to do this to begin with
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Passing by here just to say that Elins are adorable and I want to see some TERA VR totally not to try to look under the skirts like we needed to do this to begin with

First things first.

This game should be renamed as Elin On-line.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

First things first.

It would fix a big chunk of it's issues
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

First things first.

Perfecto
  • ItrysilItrysil ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Sadly this is probably a guy, and to continue Elins are Kowai not kawaii. Freakishly huge eyes and heads, with the constant weird expressions, it is just disturbing how many people perv out over these creepy monsters just because it looks like a little girl that you can see in some pretty gross outfits.

To the very very very few who actually make less creepy faces and do not sexualize their elins (usually girls or guys who wish they were little girls) I do respect that, playing the race without adding to the filthy pit of perversion that makes demokrons look beautiful.

Popori are the adorable ones.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itrysil wrote: »
    To the very very very few who actually make less creepy faces and do not sexualize their elins (usually girls or guys who wish they were little girls) I do respect that, playing the race without adding to the filthy pit of perversion that makes demokrons look beautiful.

Demokrons can be cute with a pink ribon in their heads.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

popo are food :3

849225TERAScreenShot20170830143657.png

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly this is probably a guy, and to continue Elins are Kowai not kawaii. Freakishly huge eyes and heads, with the constant weird expressions, it is just disturbing how many people perv out over these creepy monsters just because it looks like a little girl that you can see in some pretty gross outfits.

yeah yeah you've had a bad day, now take a shower to calm down a bit
  • Itrysil wrote: »

Always jerks starting stuffs popori are the boy version of elins.
  • ch0obch0ob ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    What is this thread... I also see Patty in that screenshot.

FkPatty
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    just a small remark on this. yesterday i was doing achievements in beginning area for one of my characters on AV so i spent some time there observing things. 18 characters have appeared at start point, 3 were valkyries, 3 were elins - 1 priest and 2 ninjas. then i returned to HW and counted characters there. 11 were on main sqaure, 8 of them - elins. i know why but i wont tell :)

Because we are the master race who will rule the world as an ball of fluff.
  • If it helps my sister likes castanic's "if he (her bf) is gonna look at any half naked super models it will be my character."
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patoot wrote: »

Always jerks starting stuffs popori are the boy version of elins.

they're not, that lore was long scrapped when the "how they reproduce??" topic started to pop up in betas.
    Currently they're the spirits that the Elins awakened.

So ye ya all Popori fans, you have to thank the ELINS for the poporis to even exist in Arborea!
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    they're not, that lore was long scrapped when the "how they reproduce??" topic started to pop up in betas.
    Currently they're the spirits that the Elins awakened.

So ye ya all Popori fans, you have to thank the ELINS for the poporis to even exist in Arborea!

Except that in the dat files elins are listed as Popori_F.

http://tera.wikia.com/wiki/File:Popori_f_r21.jpg
This discussion has been closed.