The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Kritika Online? To get a Mount?

Comments

• RennyPRennyP
    edited September 2017
    Hi, I made an account just for this.

I'm very surprised that it's taken this long to distribute a code. My friends and I grinded Kritika together and were all able to meet the Level 50 deadline. Nobody should wait for the last day for a code if the page explicitly states it'll start giving these out on an earlier date. If you're gonna give the codes out on the 8th, just say so! I hate being left hanging, only to be told that "Oh, you have a day. You can wait."

I'm sure someone will tell me that I shouldn't be entitled or something, but I did what the event wanted me to do before the deadline. I didn't wait for the last minute, either. So, what the heck, guys?

Square Enix did a better job with their recent Falcon Mount giveaway for FFXIV. There shouldn't be any excuse.
  • I didn't receive any email yet either. At least I have something to look forward to later today though :)
  • RennyP wrote: »
    Hi, I made an account just for this.

I'm very surprised that it's taken this long to distribute a code. My friends and I grinded Kritika together and were all able to meet the Level 50 deadline. Nobody should wait for the last day for a code if the page explicitly states it'll start giving these out on an earlier date. If you're gonna give the codes out on the 8th, just say so! I hate being left hanging, only to be told that "Oh, you have a day. You can wait."

I'm sure someone will tell me that I shouldn't be entitled or something, but I did what the event wanted me to do before the deadline. I didn't wait for the last minute, either. So, what the heck, guys?

Square Enix did a better job with their recent Falcon Mount giveaway for FFXIV. There shouldn't be any excuse.

When dealing with EME, never expect things like this to go according to plan. Always be confused and either receive things late or not at all.
  • @Dmal - That's still not a good excuse, sorry to say.

And with that, I'm dropping this like a hot potato. Enjoy your doggos if/when you guys get them.
  • We'll see what happens. Maybe a miracle and we'll get it today. I'm not banking on it though.
  • Still didnt get it, better come in soon cause I didnt grind for nothing!
  • Well fingers crossed it shows up today.
  • so no one got a key? i guess EME are making jokes now but no one is laughing.
  • Didn't get any code
  • As far as I am aware, all of the remaining codes should be sent out later this afternoon / evening.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I feel really bad about the person that said they can't get the mount due to a handicap that only allows them to play games through controller. It really sucks :/!

I tried Kritika and is a good game but with keyboard I was like... WTF! I really can't play with keyboard and mouse while laying in bed. :cry:

At least you don't live in a damn country which is excluded lol, damit :confused:
  • wait, what countries are excluded?
  • i'm not the only one waiting for their code, I've been keeping my eyes on my emails. even checked the spam box just in case. still nothing...time well wasted it seems for all of us, especially for those who went after the lvl50 goal. (I went for the lvl20)
  • still nothing i cri,its 10 pm here,8th pf september
  • I feel bad that 90% of the people complaining here didn't even read the post fully *sigh*