July Battleground Calendar

Comments

• PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Fleett wrote: »
    @Halrath
    PvP players need Talismans too, please put them back in the jackpot.. it was already rare enough.

Talismans were rare indeed. I've seen 0 as jackpot after 30+ BGs but EME is going to turn blind eye on us here because few people in vm9+15 complained how easy it was to obtain mats lol.
  • LucyFearLucyFear ✭✭
    edited June 29
    Kindly remove the "Rejuvenation Potion, t11 feedstock" please I beg you. This is what I always get. And it's very hard to win with a lot of people trolling and no objective when doing CS/FWC. I even saw people with +9 weap and pve crystals. I know, i know it's too much to ask. But please, remove this. It's very demoting when you finally won after how many rounds. Then viola "Rejuvenation Potion". Please.

Edit - Reward Box.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    EME Stop messing with stuff that isnt broken. WTF is wrong with you. You guys finally get stuff right and then you decide to mess it up. I really dont get why you are so intent on making your player base unhappy.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    edited July 1
    Can you guys put dates
  • CuckCuck ✭✭
    I got 38 talismans in May and maybe about a week into June and 0 since.
  • ChsaliaChsalia ✭✭
    Has anyone gotten talisman jackpot from anything other than CS this month?

I've only seen talisman jackpots in CS so far.
  • So can we keep the Battleground Calendar like it used to? Not liking the new schedule at all... Wayyy too many fwc days compared to the others. Gets stale after a while.
  • @Halrath Just saying it's September. (Skipped August even.) I wish to see EME being consistent. Consider removing this completely or replacing it with the new calendar for more feedback, since Sept's calendar is does introduce new days.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    edited September 11
    They said that because of "feedback from the player council" they added more days for skyring.

My question is why do that? 3s probably has the lowest participation. The most popular are clearly FWC and CS., They are also clearly the most accessible, as new players only have to find crystals, not spend a lot of gold on rerolling t11+ gear.

In 3s people kick anyone they don't know or lower than 1100, queue with alts on other teams for easy wins, and openly win trade on TR and MT (its so blatant they put it in LFG messages.)

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @CassandraTR said:
    > They said that because of "feedback from the player council" they added more days for skyring.
    >
    > My question is why do that? 3s probably has the lowest participation. The most popular are clearly FWC and CS., They are also clearly the most accessible, as new players only have to find crystals, not spend a lot of gold on rerolling t11+ gear.
    >
    > In 3s people kick anyone they don't know or lower than 1100, queue with alts on other teams for easy wins, and openly win trade on TR and MT (its so blatant they put it in LFG messages.)

100% correct.

@Halrath @Spacecats

Can you either put it back or have a mix day?

You could do...
    3x fraywind
    2x Corsairs
    2x grid and 3s

It would please a lot more people this way.
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    > @CassandraTR said:
    > They said that because of "feedback from the player council" they added more days for skyring.
    >
    > My question is why do that? 3s probably has the lowest participation. The most popular are clearly FWC and CS., They are also clearly the most accessible, as new players only have to find crystals, not spend a lot of gold on rerolling t11+ gear.
    >
    > In 3s people kick anyone they don't know or lower than 1100, queue with alts on other teams for easy wins, and openly win trade on TR and MT (its so blatant they put it in LFG messages.)

100% correct.

@Halrath @Spacecats

You could do...
    3x fraywind
    2x Corsairs
    2x grid and 3s

We're always taking feedback on PvP. This schedule is based on suggestions from the Player Council. We welcome opinions and can definitely mix things up in October.
  • Wait why would a player need t11+ gear for 3s? Solo Q is equalized and only needs crystals too?

Plus CS and FWC get not only the most days but also the highest profile days, Saturday and Sunday.

The 3s community has gotten excluded so much the last few years, and the people who queue it like it more than any other bg. So please do not ruin it for those players. @Halrath :c
  • UpperDownUpperDown ✭✭
    edited September 11
    Mawile wrote: »
    So can we keep the Battleground Calendar like it used to? Not liking the new schedule at all... Wayyy too many fwc days compared to the others. Gets stale after a while.

If you haven't all noticed, I'd like to enlighten you that this thread was created to debate on the July calendar, not the current one of September.
    First, your ignorant commenting on something that's two months obsolete is an act of utter idiocy. Anyone in that regard, actually.
    Second, to second Glitchy's post (no pun intended), "Wayyy too many fwc days comepared to the others."? Yeah I agree, had it been two months ago, sure. But if you're looking at the current calendar (probably not), you'd notice that even though the number of FWC and CS days have both been decreased, they've still remained the highest priority compared to other relevant battlegrounds.
    It's a win-win fix, one stone two birds method adopted from the player council, well executed by EME. Was there ever a need for complaint except it was for your ego screaming out loud?
    In light of that, it would be much appreciated that anyone who doesn't know what the frankenstein they're talking about would please control your stupidity and refrain from commenting further.

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Koikoi wrote: »
    > @CassandraTR said:
    >
    >

100% correct.

@Halrath @Spacecats

You could do...
    3x fraywind
    2x Corsairs
    2x grid and 3s

We're always taking feedback on PvP. This schedule is based on suggestions from the Player Council. We welcome opinions and can definitely mix things up in October.

Feedback from council members? Do any of them pvp at all??
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Koikoi wrote: »
    > @CassandraTR said:
    >
    >

100% correct.

@Halrath @Spacecats

You could do...
    3x fraywind
    2x Corsairs
    2x grid and 3s

Feedback from council members? Do any of them pvp at all??

Uh yeah, 2 of them off the top of my head do, with some decently high ratings on MT as well. One may be less active now though.