[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

why dont you just say 3 hours instead of two ?

Not once that i can remember has your patch day been 2 hours....just say 3 so people dont expect two ffs.

Comments

• RapunzzelRapunzzel ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Stop crying for everything ffs.
  • because they didnt expect it to be 3 hours. duh
  • not crying at all, would just make more sense to report a higher timeframe and give themselves more time then less. additionally , if you dont like a post you can simply not reply instead of being a [filtered]. thx!
  • oh btw is it just me or is the main section of the tera website down for everyone?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    it's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ESTIMATED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2 hours....not meaning it WILL be 2 hours....you have to expect delays when it comes to maints
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, their maintenance is usually shorter than the time they state originally. I only notice this because whenever I'm home and there's a "two hour maintenance," I'll start watching a two hour film or take a two hour nap only to learn from friends on discord that the server is up early. I'm not saying they've never been late, but more often that I can remember they're early. :shrug:
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Another thread complaining about something so stupidly small.

That's why there's the coined term called, get this, ESTIMATED.
  • people dont know/notice what "Estimated" means these days
  • You sound like a 10 year old impatient spoiled little brat. Try expecting delays next time.
This discussion has been closed.