and now i have to rebuy some of my skills??

Comon guys , whats the deal with having to rebuy my skills after server maint? numerous of my guildies did too. thats really not cool .

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    @Halrath @Spacecats

Skills are missing from the saved skillbar, and many skills have to be repurchased with gold.

Please address this.

Edit: It just cost me 686 gold, 40 silver to relearn skills on a character. I'm going to have to do this for all of my characters?

Are you going to send us gold in the mail?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing to adress. Some skills got more levels in other to give to low levels core skills of the class earlier. The same thing happened on ktera and any other region. People complained and not happened. You will have to deal with it. Eme cant do anything
  • Some warning would have been nice!

This is awful. Working so hard to save up and now a 600+ gold expense per character.

If I wanted to pay taxes I'd do real world stuff. :frown:
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    No, it didn't appear in the patch notes.

Yes, this was fully intentional. You just need to learn the appropriate levels of skills since they increased the max level of many skills.

Let's take Warrior's Scythe.

Prior to the patch, the max level was 2. After the patch, it's 9.

Since you still only have Scythe II, you have to learn Scythe III to Scythe IX.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    this was intended, as in EU certain skills were adjusted to be learned at lower levels and EME failed to mention this in patch notes. as usual. cx
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »

Yes, this was fully intentional. You just need to learn the appropriate levels of skills since they increased the max level of many skills.

Are they getting stronger at late? or just adjusted for leveling? :open_mouth:
  • I love surprises, thanks EME!!! /s

Honestly, this is why we complain about incomplete, and sometimes straight up wrong patch notes.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Obs wrote: »

Are they getting stronger at late? or just adjusted for leveling? :open_mouth:
    legit question

ps - im more troubled with skills disappeared from hotbar. need to put them back manually again for 47 characters. ????
    ????
    pps - figured out. re-adjusted
  • @Spacecats @Denommenator @CobaltDragon @Halrath @seandynamite

Where on this page does it say that skills were going to be re-adjusted for all the levels? And where does it say that we were going to have to relearn them all again? I ask, because I don't see it.

http://i.imgur.com/iPCvtTf.jpg

927G 84S 48B was the cost for one toon to relearn all the skills. Are you expecting everyone to spend that much on every toon?

====

And then there was the skill bars. Most people are missing half their skill bars from skills being remade and items being changed (I lost all my tryhard items from my skill bars as well on all of my toons).

It would have been nice for some warning of this beforehand so that people could screenshot their skill bars before they have to guess all of them again. And some of these are pretty intricate.
  • Wait, so people high up knew about this, but didn't bother to tell the rest of us? You know, we, the players, who are directly affected by this change?
  • This is as much a surprise to us as you guys. We're looking into the reports we're getting from players and will speak with Bluehole to try and determine why these changes happened.

Hopefully this is just a matter of re-purchasing some skills and having things go back to normal again. Since this hasn't happened in the past, though, we'll be on the lookout for any potential side-effects.
  • biboy24biboy24 ✭✭
    edited September 12
    EU>NA GG WP! and you got extra 2hrs+ of maintenance and you didn't check? NICESO!
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    This is as much a surprise to us as you guys. We're looking into the reports we're getting from players and will speak with Bluehole to try and determine why these changes happened.

Hopefully this is just a matter of re-purchasing some skills and having things go back to normal again. Since this hasn't happened in the past, though, we'll be on the lookout for any potential side-effects.

Real talk, don't you test the builds to some extent? Or did someone just not notice skills missing on skillbars for level 65 chars.
  • edited September 12
    on many of my chars i dont even have enough gold to rebuy them... if they were going to reset them then they should have added those costs back to the characters gold . this is the most ridiculous nonsense
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    This is as much a surprise to us as you guys. We're looking into the reports we're getting from players and will speak with Bluehole to try and determine why these changes happened.

Back to normal = giving me my friggin gold back...