The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Can You Please Disable Iron Battleground?

edited September 14 in General Discussion
EVERYONES QUEING SKYRING AND IT PUTS THEM IN IRON BATTLEGROUND YA KNOW WOULD BE NICE MY 3RD DROP OUT BECAUSE IM AN IDIOT AND KEEP FORGETTING TO DE-SELECT IT

or send a fking message to everyone to let them know

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really annoying when you forget to uncheck Iron BG.

Or is it some kind of subliminal message?
  • +10000 to this
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    300 wins in Iron BG. It's time.
  • Already got the title when it first came out, feels really good to be the first and probably only one with the title.
  • I'm pretty sure the all caps is against the forums rules :o
  • The default selection of Iron Battleground is a bug and we've told Bluehole about it. They will have to make that change. For now, all you can do is uncheck it before you queue. Very sorry about that headache.
  • there is nothing wrong with this please make the default iron bg stay it makes people queue the dead bg since there is no powerhour for it its been out for like 2 years and almost impossible to get the titles/achivements for it @Halrath
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    > @meowmeowmoo said:
    > there is nothing wrong with this please make the default iron bg stay it makes people queue the dead bg since there is no powerhour for it its been out for like 2 years and almost impossible to get the titles/achivements for it @Halrath

No.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    wonder how many other than me like that BG... I actually really loved it.

Tho no way I would be against you guys that just don't want to do it and it ends bugging you like this. I'm never into forcing stuff (I understand the bug, it's more of an annoyance but it still IS an annoyance).