The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

[KTERA] Element Box (costume and weapon skin)

Comments

• kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    0.4% Unique Costume Box
    0.3% Unique Weapon Box
    0.4% is quite a possibility. 4 from 1000. not bad
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai ✭✭
    edited July 29
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    ItzMirai wrote: »
    am I the only person thinking the female outfits are basically swimsuits in different colors? I mean, what kind of armor is that, that's not armor. And considering this is a 'wintery' style it makes even less sense to me... BHS please...
    I usually keep quiet about costumes because I don't really buy them but these... *sigh*

I think you're some years too late to comment this, but in other hand it's always relevant anyway

Yeah haha but even if I'm too used to this by now these ones are especially bothering me, but oh well, Korea likes it.

I wouldn't say Korea likes these. I'm seeing same reactions here in NA as I see on Inven.

They're also wondering why they released winter themed stuff in the middle of summer, they're also sick of "new" reskins, they think some are ugly, they want to have user-created costumes instead, they're also raging about how berserker axe isnt featured, and theres even completely irrelevant comment saying slayer is dead somewhere...it's really the same.

their drop charts show ridiculous RNG

0.4% Unique Costume Box
    0.8% Costume Box
    0.3% Unique Weapon Box
    0.5% Weapon Box
    0.4% Original Mask
    0.6% White Mask
    0.4% Blue Goggle [Female Only]
    0.6% Pink Goggle [Female Only[

Well, what I meant by that was more in a general sense of the costumes we've been getting, not specifically these.

Wow, ok, I'm quite surprised there then. Not about them wondering why winter costumes in the middle of summer beacause I doubt anyone would understand the reason for that tbh... BHS, common sense? No?

Also, wtf are those drop charts? *sigh*
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could at least just create ideas from the community if they're having a hard time making their own. Possibly if they updated the game they could just take user created content like some games have done.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    0.4% Unique Costume Box
    0.3% Unique Weapon Box

not bad!?
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »
    0.4% Unique Costume Box
    0.3% Unique Weapon Box

not bad!?
    yep. these rng rates are being thoroughly calculated for sure to lure ppl more into roulette trap and at the same time try not to alienate blue whales and smaller ones from lootboxes with, say, 0.005% chance. they are unimaginative amateur level designers coz ppl like their costumes anyway but they are smart when its about income.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    We're geting these today ? If no, theres a plan to release it anytime soon ? :) @Halrath @Spacecats @seandynamite
  • it was featured in the DW video so we should get them today, thursday 14. Otherwise next thursaday :confused:
  • InB4 Frozen and "Let it Go" jokes.
  • There are available now in the TERA store.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    Halrath wrote: »
    There are available now in the TERA store.

@Halrath

Dressing room is missing all costumes, the only one showing is the new costume added today in EME store.

:c
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

@Halrath

Dressing room is missing all costumes, the only one showing is the new costume added today in EME store.

That's a minor client hiccup. Try opening the store first or logging all the way out, closing your client, and then logging back in.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

@Halrath

That's a minor client hiccup. Try opening the store first or logging all the way out, closing your client, and then logging back in.

Ty.
  • Any news as to when the weapon skins are going to come out? I see them in the dressing room but not in store o .o
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Juubazeek wrote: »
    Any news as to when the weapon skins are going to come out? I see them in the dressing room but not in store o .o

*Next week, the Crystal Blue and Starglow weapon skins will be available!*

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/wrap-yourself-in-the-sky-and-the-stars
  • should have probably ready the whole thing instead of just skimming through it. Thank's for the info :)