[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

Would it be copyright if....

I've been thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the Plasma skin made weapons sound like lightsabers upon each attack?

Comments

• I've been thinking wouldn't it be cool if I could disable sound for everyone else in the game except for me?
  • Ponilover wrote: »
    I've been thinking wouldn't it be cool if I could disable sound for everyone else in the game except for me?

Well, silence is golden.
  • Phoebus260 wrote: »
    I've been thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the Plasma skin made weapons sound like lightsabers upon each attack?

it would be cool, but it would be copywrite infringement if they did that. Disney is not one to mess with. they own everything star wars related, and from what ive heard, they don't let people use anything for free. so if bhs/eme want to use the sound effects, they would have to pay, and so would we.
  • considering we couldn't even get collars and cuffs on our playboy bunny outfits
    i don't see it happening
    not that i would want it to the sound would probably annoy the [filtered] out of me
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    feminzii wrote: »
    considering we couldn't even get collars and cuffs on our playboy bunny outfits
    i don't see it happening
    not that i would want it to the sound would probably annoy the [filtered] out of me

BHS can't even fix the bug on alice dress, doubtful they would do any copyright stuff for us
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    feminzii wrote: »
    considering we couldn't even get collars and cuffs on our playboy bunny outfits
    i don't see it happening

BHS can't even fix the bug on alice dress, doubtful they would do any copyright stuff for us

Any? I could've sworn we had Hello Kitty branded outfits not that long ago :p