The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

[KTERA] Element Box (costume and weapon skin)

1235»

Comments

• There are so many possibilities and they always go with something that's just kinda... random. Like new school uniforms would've been great - everyone loves uniforms. Give us some dyeable ones and we'll rejoice.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Weapon skins are going to be released today or thursday ? @Halrath :#
  • Sowen wrote: »

Thursday
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sowen wrote: »

Thursday

Alright, thanks for the quick answer o\
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapons skins are ugly as heck, only Brawlers got a good one, others are skins. The normal one is plain crap.
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > Weapons skins are ugly as heck, only Brawlers got a good one, others are skins. The normal one is plain crap.

Wait, how do you know....they posted these already?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Weapons skins are ugly as heck, only Brawlers got a good one, others are skins. The normal one is plain crap.

Wait, how do you know....they posted these already?

they released them on dressing room the same day they released costumes. They are shet :D
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Personally its one of the best mystic weapon skins (and theres not much ones we can say that). Totally want one on my popo LOL

y1iXOVQ.png/ U0Nu4Dz.png
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > > @LesbianVi said:
    > > Weapons skins are ugly as heck, only Brawlers got a good one, others are skins. The normal one is plain crap.
    >
    > Wait, how do you know....they posted these already?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > they released them on dressing room the same day they released costumes. They are shet :D

Ooh, clever u. I will take a lookze when I get home from work. Ty
  • Ooh I actually like the reaper and sorc ones, the zerk weapon skin is pretty cool as well, but we'll see how much they go for
  • Only like the Brawler one.
1235»