The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Mount Tyrannas Player held community event.

2»

Comments

  • I will gladly hold the gold for you. Sounds like a great way to use my player council status xD. I love the idea of a community event like this, but I imagine your going to have to find a way to transfer the gold over yourself. Once you have all of it setup don't hesitate to message me here or in game. (ign: Bruhzerk)
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    I mean if you guys arent going to do an event then you should let the players do it.



    @Spacecats all im asking for is someone to be there to monitor the event with me and we can start.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited September 19
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    I mean if you guys arent going to do an event then you should let the players do it.



    @Spacecats all im asking for is someone to be there to monitor the event with me and we can start.

    Spacecats has only really been responding to Closers stuff on that discord. Guess that beta or release or whatever is more of a priority, and they don't have other EME members to address TERA players.

    edit: quoted twice by mistake
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    I mean if you guys arent going to do an event then you should let the players do it.



    @Spacecats all im asking for is someone to be there to monitor the event with me and we can start.

    Spacecats has only really been responding to Closers stuff on that discord. Guess that beta or release or whatever is more of a priority, and they don't have other EME members to address TERA players.

    edit: quoted twice by mistake

    Spacecats has been crazy busy lately. I will put this in front of him, though, and see if he can help you out.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    > JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    >
    > Pumpedd wrote: »
    >
    > I mean if you guys arent going to do an event then you should let the players do it.
    >
    >
    >
    > @Spacecats all im asking for is someone to be there to monitor the event with me and we can start.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Spacecats has only really been responding to Closers stuff on that discord. Guess that beta or release or whatever is more of a priority, and they don't have other EME members to address TERA players.
    >
    > edit: quoted twice by mistake
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Spacecats has been crazy busy lately. I will put this in front of him, though, and see if he can help you out.

    Sounds great. I will make it as professional as i can if im allowed to.
  • Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)
    So we can get help for other pvp events now?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)

    why can a gm monitor a 1v1 tournament but not monitor a fraywind or 3v3 tournament thats been asked for since tonka and minea left this makes no sense lul
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)

    why can a gm monitor a 1v1 tournament but not monitor a fraywind or 3v3 tournament thats been asked for since tonka and minea left this makes no sense lul

    Makes a lot of sense, their game their rules.

    They can take the time to monitor a 1v1 because of the time it can takes, mean while 3v3, 15v15, 20v20 or 30v30, even guild vs guild battles are harder to keep in check and wil expend more time for them.

    When Minea and Tonka were here EME had nothing but Tera to live on, now they have PUBG, Kritika, Closers and the upcoming Tera on consoles.

    So many things in their schedules than previous EME staff didn't have to worry about.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)

    why can a gm monitor a 1v1 tournament but not monitor a fraywind or 3v3 tournament thats been asked for since tonka and minea left this makes no sense lul

    We got the okay to continue with this.. Lets not harass him with questions..
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)

    why can a gm monitor a 1v1 tournament but not monitor a fraywind or 3v3 tournament thats been asked for since tonka and minea left this makes no sense lul

    Makes a lot of sense, their game their rules.

    They can take the time to monitor a 1v1 because of the time it can takes, mean while 3v3, 15v15, 20v20 or 30v30, even guild vs guild battles are harder to keep in check and wil expend more time for them.

    When Minea and Tonka were here EME had nothing but Tera to live on, now they have PUBG, Kritika, Closers and the upcoming Tera on consoles.

    So many things in their schedules than previous EME staff didn't have to worry about.

    Sounds like a mismanagement of staff, causing them to be spread too thin. The players were both asking for EME to monitor tournaments referring to FWC and 3v3, some of which are player hosted just as OP's. This is more of a problem with EME having selective hearing/eyesight, leaving requests ignored, not even given communication that they aren't able to.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)

    why can a gm monitor a 1v1 tournament but not monitor a fraywind or 3v3 tournament thats been asked for since tonka and minea left this makes no sense lul

    Makes a lot of sense, their game their rules.

    They can take the time to monitor a 1v1 because of the time it can takes, mean while 3v3, 15v15, 20v20 or 30v30, even guild vs guild battles are harder to keep in check and wil expend more time for them.

    When Minea and Tonka were here EME had nothing but Tera to live on, now they have PUBG, Kritika, Closers and the upcoming Tera on consoles.

    So many things in their schedules than previous EME staff didn't have to worry about.

    Sounds like a mismanagement of staff, causing them to be spread too thin. The players were both asking for EME to monitor tournaments referring to FWC and 3v3, some of which are player hosted just as OP's. This is more of a problem with EME having selective hearing/eyesight, leaving requests ignored, not even given communication that they aren't able to.

    Once again, its their game and if they don't participate that often you can think that Tera is no longer a priority as you used to see before.

    You can't force a company to held most of its time and staff in a game where most of the times you only are dealing with complains of silly things and people getting to agresive over nothing.

    If Tera were their main money maker you could be sure that they would have tried to do most things, but this game failed on launch, they had to leave the p2p for a f2p and things got even worse with bots and hacks that real people left this game year by year, that even before the new staff came into this game.

    So I rather see logical action for them to do it this way. Also comunity peaks hours are at hours they already endend their work hours, so more than a reason to not interfere with that.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes! We can work it out so a GM is there to monitor.

    I'd also like to contribute to the prize pool. Please check your direct messages @Pumpedd :)

    why can a gm monitor a 1v1 tournament but not monitor a fraywind or 3v3 tournament thats been asked for since tonka and minea left this makes no sense lul

    Makes a lot of sense, their game their rules.

    They can take the time to monitor a 1v1 because of the time it can takes, mean while 3v3, 15v15, 20v20 or 30v30, even guild vs guild battles are harder to keep in check and wil expend more time for them.

    When Minea and Tonka were here EME had nothing but Tera to live on, now they have PUBG, Kritika, Closers and the upcoming Tera on consoles.

    So many things in their schedules than previous EME staff didn't have to worry about.

    Sounds like a mismanagement of staff, causing them to be spread too thin. The players were both asking for EME to monitor tournaments referring to FWC and 3v3, some of which are player hosted just as OP's. This is more of a problem with EME having selective hearing/eyesight, leaving requests ignored, not even given communication that they aren't able to.

    Once again, its their game and if they don't participate that often you can think that Tera is no longer a priority as you used to see before.

    You can't force a company to held most of its time and staff in a game where most of the times you only are dealing with complains of silly things and people getting to agresive over nothing.

    If Tera were their main money maker you could be sure that they would have tried to do most things, but this game failed on launch, they had to leave the p2p for a f2p and things got even worse with bots and hacks that real people left this game year by year, that even before the new staff came into this game.

    So I rather see logical action for them to do it this way. Also comunity peaks hours are at hours they already endend their work hours, so more than a reason to not interfere with that.

    I mean we're free to discuss our disappointment, just as you're free to discuss whatever you seem to do. Would you rate the EME team 5 stars for interaction, customer happiness, and quality of product? In my personal opinion, I would definitely not.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all about calling out things when they need to be, but let's not turn this into a salt fest. The better idea is to be productive with this player held event so that it shows everyone we can work together with the EME team and keep the idea open for future events like this. If we can make this one good with positive feedback it will incentivize the team to try more in the future, just think about it that way and put away the pitch forks for once.
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.