Please disable open world pvp when events are on.

Comments

• this is the best pvp please roll pve server carebears
  • this is the best pvp please roll pve server carebears

dont get trolled lol, lux is one of the top pvpers in FF
  • kknaex wrote: »
    this is the best pvp please roll pve server carebears

FF?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    kknaex wrote: »

FF?

lol
    Fey Forrest server !
  • kknaex wrote: »

FF?

U r Cuddly?
  • isn't that like

the point
  • I though low level PvP was disabled ?

If you arent willing to aknowledge that PvP will happen during events on a PvP server then jokes on you.

Its going clubbing and expecting them to not serve you alcohol....
  • i seem to remember another thread where they complained about pvp during rally this stuff keeps getting posted? okay lets break this down for you weebs and fools THIS is a PVP forums thread the server youre on is a pvp server sadly its locked to 65 so pvp=non existant due to the complaints YOU PEOPLE posted to BHS and EME when you were getting killed leveling up.
    Seriously cry me a river about getting killed on a pvp server instead how bout you post something more productive like adding more pvp style events or even bring back OW pvp instead of this cancer 65 lock you get killed in a 1% zone where nobody care's while the rest of the community is rolling dungeons or isle of dawn. please just roll on a different server and keep your complaints to yourself so this community can continue dying until this game dies due to your lack of imagination and any sort of interest to keep pvp alive move along now please. nothing more to see here.
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    People constantly choose to kill you (without your consent).

lol cuz to kill someone you would need their consent

• LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    PvP died years ago. "pvp servers" are a legacy thing and should be converted to pve. Telling players to go play on dead servers does not help. 99% players don't pvp, and most of the 1% that do "pvp" don't even know how to pvp properly.
  • EME does not care. Alot of pvpers are huge whales that spend $1000s to buy BiS gears to be able to trash talk and tell others to git gud.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Well, I don't blame the OP, when people on CH complain about getting E R P, so Lux can complain about that in pvp server lol
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Yep i hear what your sayin
    A high teir player one shot pking a low teir one in the back on a rally is good pvp , so you need to just git gud

Isn't this the reason why they took it away from other lvls ?
  • Bottom line. Go to a PvE server or stop crying.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I'm not crying nor caring but you all say pvp is dead and you want pvp back to how it use to be !
    and as far as I'm concerned pking people in the back was a good part that killed it to start with and you can hardly call that actually pvp , so do you want pvp or just want to pk every one as competing against some one (pvp) is totally different to just ambushing and pking some one in the back with no skill , or just want to [filtered] till you've killed pvp completely
    and if you want and expect everyone that only pve on these servers to p/o , well the few of us left arnt going to have much left to do , so this is one hell of a way to try and res pvp aint it !