[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

TERA on PS4

it no longer appears on main page, what happened?

???

Comments

• I think the image was just replaced on the main page of our web site with our Mystel’s Blessings article.

TERA on Console is still very much a real thing : http://tera.enmasse.com/consolebeta
  • JohnNapalmJohnNapalm ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    it no longer appears on main page, what happened?

???

for a moment i though it was some news :dissapointed: sadly its not , well at least adm answer , thats a good sign ^^

i hope we get some news in october when the new patch launchs ^^
  • Man...already almost Nov...wth is going on? Nothing? Not even a word....Anytime soon? If is really said to be 2017...its anytime now.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    EpicLoots wrote: »
    Man...already almost Nov...wth is going on? Nothing? Not even a word....Anytime soon? If is really said to be 2017...its anytime now.

your right its not now !
    EpicLoots wrote: »
    its anytime now.
    and ima getting the feeling , maybe ........
    just in time for christmas shopping
  • edited November 2017
    so will it be cross platform that'd be cool an add the option for a ps4 key board an mouse that way its fair I think that would benefit all the communitys of tera an make more players if there is a way to make it so there is a ps4 server xboxone server within the list so that when they que they can link of with the other servers
  • Im kinda pissed I signed up for ps4 beta test but didnt see survey in my email til the 11th and now I didnt get a key. Ive been a long time supporter of en masse games and pc tera. Can i plz have a key?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinner24 wrote: »
    Im kinda pissed I signed up for ps4 beta test but didnt see survey in my email til the 11th and now I didnt get a key. Ive been a long time supporter of en masse games and pc tera. Can i plz have a key?

Not everyone that has been supporting this game for long had the luck to get key for access.

:/
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Im kinda pissed I signed up for ps4 beta test but didnt see survey in my email til the 11th and now I didnt get a key. Ive been a long time supporter of en masse games and pc tera. Can i plz have a key?

Not everyone that has been supporting this game for long had the luck to get key for access.

What annoys me though is that people that have never even touched TERA before got codes and those that have been supporting it from the start miss out because of those people..
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

What annoys me though is that people that have never even touched TERA before got codes and those that have been supporting it from the start miss out because of those people..

The only thing we can hope is those people are really interested on Tera and can give feed back about it.

I am rather interested on how it will be played with controler in PS4.

I have been playing this game with controler for most than 2 years and can run any dungeon without holding down my team mates.

There are few things you can hope the PC version could improve and that make people that have played Tera PC with controler a valuable adition to their beta testers.

We can hope it turns out well because if the beta testers are like the IGN guy then we are doomed D: