The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

Comments

• LancerJiva wrote: »
    They're in the dressing room atm, does that mean we'll get them this thursday? @Halrath

Maaaaybe... ;)
  • one can only dream
  • Well hopefully we get some heads up, unlike the last sale that was announced a day after it started lol.
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    It's character bound. I guess we're not getting new account bound mounts anymore.
  • LynnettaLynnetta ✭✭
    Too bad it's NOT account bound. I would have bought both. Yet another mount I won't own until they release it as account bound in the future... if the game doesn't die before then.
  • Awh, damn, yea I thought it wud be an account version as well. That's oki, I'll save my money for the swimsuit release
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    XD gg no account bound I have to many character to buy for all ;~; I the feature wI'll there be a account bound bunny?
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭
    Not having account bound mounts for the past few releases is...weird. I guess we all have to cough up more cash if we want the same mount for multiple characters. A lot more cash. Because each of these new character mounts are starting to get close to the price of old account bound ones.
  • I'm very upset why there is no account bound version :( eme only wants our money >:C
  • I was going to buy one for myself but the hind-legs on that damned mount are terrifying.
  • VGPlayerVGPlayer ✭✭
    I think there is a Cash shop testing atm there doing 3 things to see what is selling well. If the mounts fail to sell well. it will be a account mount.

its competing with Dragon loot box bundle and 50% sale (Starter Pack).

If it does sell well means there will be more mounts but if its just for profits for a player then they wont. That's just my theory.

• Question on the bunbun mounts.
    I could have sworn when I bought mine and I pushed space bar the bunny covered it's eyes with its floppy ears....now I hit space bar, it jumps up and wiggle hovers down to the ground.
    Has the animation changed?
  • Looks like there was an unintentional change to the spacebar animation during the new Patch.

We received a few reports via Tickets, and after testing it, we are able to confirm the previous animation is no longer on any of the versions of the Bunny Mounts.

A Bug Report has now been filed for further review by Bluehole.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there was an unintentional change to the spacebar animation during the new Patch.

We received a few reports via Tickets, and after testing it, we are able to confirm the previous animation is no longer on any of the versions of the Bunny Mounts.

A Bug Report has now been filed for further review by Bluehole.

Probably is not a bug, but something intended for BHS.

May I ask if posible to get both animations for bunny mounts?

They're so cute so I can't decide for one.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    edited September 20
    Okay, thank you for the update.

*edit/add
    I want the original animation it was advertised as and I bought it for