[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elin Gunner Questions

So I was informed that in KTera, the Elin Gunner was rendered useless after 2 months. Is this true?
If so, how likely is it that the same will happen in NA Tera? (I know Eme is just the publisher, but do they have the potential power to keep the Elin Gunner usable after 2 months?)

Comments

• DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    It's "usable". Just can't create it anymore
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    We'll see when we get closer to November...my guess is...Probably..we basically match Ktera in patches (except talents ya know) so i wouldn't be surprised if it was a limited time thing.
  • i hope we get free character slot
  • We will NOT be limiting Elin Gunner creation to 2 months like was done in Korea.
  • We will NOT be limiting Elin Gunner creation to 2 months like was done in Korea.

thanks for quick reply xD

That's some good news~
  • @seandynamite so will it be usable indefinitely like any other class?
  • Will we be able to race change our current gunners though? Since they have gear, costumes, mounts, etc.
  • I don't think we're allowed to race change or at least that's been discussed before and a lot of people think it won't happen.

Also do we know if we'll be getting another character slot? That way I know if I should go ahead and nab one from the broker while they're cheap.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    We will NOT be limiting Elin Gunner creation to 2 months like was done in Korea.

<3 you seandynamite
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    We will NOT be limiting Elin Gunner creation to 2 months like was done in Korea.

<3 you seandynamite

Maybe she means we are not going to have Elin Gunner at all. You know, you can't limit to 2 months a class creation if you are not able to create it.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »

<3 you seandynamite

Maybe she means we are not going to have Elin Gunner at all. You know, you can't limit to 2 months a class creation if you are not able to create it.

Given the road map that was on the news, the Elin Gunner is due out in Novemeber. So that's really not an issue.
  • > @Silentreprobate said:
    > I don't think we're allowed to race change or at least that's been discussed before and a lot of people think it won't happen.
    >
    > Also do we know if we'll be getting another character slot? That way I know if I should go ahead and nab one from the broker while they're cheap.

Yeah this is what I was thinking initially, but I might as well try asking considering I also thought they would keep the limited creation window. Can only hope for a response beforehand.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Wao more love for Elins from NA. Where we are heading makes me all wonder :#
  • FerriaFerria ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Honestly... I think it would be cool to make it longer than 2 WEEKS I guess? If not 2 WEEKS , maybe 3-4 (1 month max) ? For the rewards at least. Though tbh, 2 WEEKS is kinda nice, gives a LOT of people time to level up and enjoy CREATING new Elin Gunners and when the time is over, (2 months to create afaik) it'll be exclusive.

Kinda makes you feel more special in a way. And good marketing as well for EME *coff*

Nobody complained in KR lol so.. yea. IDK I am fine either way xD;; But I do adore the 2 weeks exclusive reward event period for the Elin Gunner. Just my 2 cents~ <3@seandynamite