[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Valkyrie Class Skill Feedback

Has there been any talk about valk pull nerf? Like we really need this. If they can't nerf the range they should at least increase the cd to 45 secs to a min. The class is just too powerful.

Comments

• ObsObs ✭✭✭
    No. Other things are getting nerfed.
  • I don't think there's any other nerfs incoming to Valkyrie. Damage got nerfed 10% in PVP and that's the final nerf so far from KTera, I believe.
  • Has there been any talk about valk pull nerf? Like we really need this. If they can't nerf the range they should at least increase the cd to 45 secs to a min. The class is just too powerful.

yeah, I hate fast runs also. Lets make them bad.

if you want pvp nerfs thats fine, but why in gods name would you want to make groups slower ?
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    I don't think there's any other nerfs incoming to Valkyrie. Damage got nerfed 10% in PVP and that's the final nerf so far from KTera, I believe.

Backstab becomes a root instead of a stagger and their damage on skills is decreased further.

• edited September 2017
    Obs wrote: »
    I don't think there's any other nerfs incoming to Valkyrie. Damage got nerfed 10% in PVP and that's the final nerf so far from KTera, I believe.

Backstab becomes a root instead of a stagger and their damage on skills is decreased further.

Shining Crescent, Rune Burst and Glaive Strike are all getting a 10% crit damage nerf
    Bloodflower stun duration is being dropped to 3s from 4s
    Balder's Tears glyph of restoration duration is being dropped to 6s from 12s, and is reducing the glyph cost to 2 from 4
    and as stated in the quote, backstab is becoming a root rather than a stagger.

Source: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16804/ktera-7-27-patch-note or https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUlF_zVl0VOkP_VBI-NnzOC7TlKcd_-Z83QvRMuoEMQ/edit
  • Ah right, somehow I recalled the 10% mentioned in those notes and thought it was talking about the 10% nerf we just got.

That said, a root sounds worse than a stagger. :|
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Strawberrypants said:
    > Ah right, somehow I recalled the 10% mentioned in those notes and thought it was talking about the 10% nerf we just got.
    >
    > That said, a root sounds worse than a stagger. :|

No the stagger makes the stun unavoidable, with a root you can at least dodge the stun if you are fast enough
  • nerf = less pro valkyrie players
  • Aist wrote: »
    Has there been any talk about valk pull nerf? Like we really need this. If they can't nerf the range they should at least increase the cd to 45 secs to a min. The class is just too powerful.

if you want pvp nerfs thats fine, but why in gods name would you want to make groups slower ?

Valkyrie doesn't need the pull skill to make the run 'faster', they are strong enough as it is already.
  • Aist wrote: »

They nerfed brawler in PvE why not Valk while they're at it?
  • needs block, like zerk.
  • What are u talking about? valkyries are so weak honestly, they should have kaia shield, guardian sanctuary or tenacity, iron will too cus why not, mocking shout/rally cry, self heal, less cd on everything, shadow reaping as well, why not unbreakable too, and add 3 more iframes, god...
  • Actually nevermind, THEY ALREADY DO, lame devs who cant even make a class anymore without making it look like paper vs scissors