[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

new patch token

can we not get info about the conversion rates for the new tokens for gear so rich players don't buy things out and make it harder for everyone else

Comments

• SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    I'm more worried about the *rich* people become poor because they took a bad decision. Tbh not the rich ones, just someone who got something of value lose it, thats sad. Was waiting for a answer since long time, but nothing yet.
  • We will post more info for you on October 5, as announced. Also I'd watch the Twitch stream on October 6, not just because it's my birthday, but I'd bet there'll be some awesome info released then too.

I'm not being coy, we are literally working on compiling all the information for you now, and as you know, every region is different. Don't stress, all will be revealed. I will say it isn't too hard to figure out that existing materials will be able to be dismantled into tokens for the new materials. I know everyone is excited and ready to see what it will all be, but for now all I can say is information is coming soon. Hold tight. Only a couple more weeks before we post it.
  • Ktera got their conversion rates two weeks early, and we get.... 5 days. Hopefully the changes aren't too drastic.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Danbeas wrote: »
    Ktera got their conversion rates two weeks early, and we get.... 5 days. Hopefully the changes aren't too drastic.

If we don't get the patch until October 10th, then technically 2 weeks will be this Tuesday.
  • Shoutout to @seandynamite for displaying their transparency in the forums again.
  • im hope we cant get ses from this new tokens ......
  • Pages wrote: »
    Danbeas wrote: »
    Ktera got their conversion rates two weeks early, and we get.... 5 days. Hopefully the changes aren't too drastic.

If we don't get the patch until October 10th, then technically 2 weeks will be this Tuesday.

I'm talking about the token conversion rate. We won't get the info until the 5th.
  • I just hope it won't get stressful for existing players and that EME will make it so all those who quit and old veterans will return for this expansion..
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    We will post more info for you on October 5, as announced. Also I'd watch the Twitch stream on October 6, not just because it's my birthday, but I'd bet there'll be some awesome info released then too.

I'm not being coy, we are literally working on compiling all the information for you now, and as you know, every region is different. Don't stress, all will be revealed. I will say it isn't too hard to figure out that existing materials will be able to be dismantled into tokens for the new materials. I know everyone is excited and ready to see what it will all be, but for now all I can say is information is coming soon. Hold tight. Only a couple more weeks before we post it.

Hmmm not sure ill make your stream @seandynamite to wish you HBD , might be else ware that day , Blade Runner 2049 releases then too !!!! and I feels I gotta be joining that cult !