Please disable open world pvp when events are on.

13»

Comments

• TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felhammer wrote: »
    Its going clubbing and expecting them to not serve you alcohol....

Where on Earth do you go clubbing if you are served alcohol without your consent and against your will?! Do they also force the drinks down your throat?!
  • Please ignore people like the OP.

Do not punish the entire PvP community just because one player doesn't understand the difference between PvE and PvP servers.
  • You do realize he was completely trolling right?
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    Felhammer wrote: »
    Its going clubbing and expecting them to not serve you alcohol....

Where on Earth do you go clubbing if you are served alcohol without your consent and against your will?! Do they also force the drinks down your throat?!

I'd love some nights where it gets forced down my throat. Some people have friends who do this for them tho :)

@tisnotme

- I'd PK people back in the day to start off some open world fights that could go on for a little while. If you're on a PvP server suck it up buttercup. You remind me of people in FWC. You sit at the back and don't push or follow up on people. Stay with the carebears you useless trap.
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    I'm not crying nor caring but you all say pvp is dead and you want pvp back to how it use to be !
    and as far as I'm concerned pking people in the back was a good part that killed it to start with and you can hardly call that actually pvp , so do you want pvp or just want to pk every one as competing against some one (pvp) is totally different to just ambushing and pking some one in the back with no skill , or just want to [filtered] till you've killed pvp completely
    and if you want and expect everyone that only pve on these servers to p/o , well the few of us left arnt going to have much left to do , so this is one hell of a way to try and res pvp aint it !

Ressing PvP would require a playerbase with [filtered] bigger than what the current one has. Besides I think ya'll should be satisfied PvP is now 65 only. Go do rally at 64 if you don't wanna die Lmfao
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    You missed my first line that says
    I'm not crying nor give a [filtered] caring bout it
    I'm not the on complaing bout it but as far as I'm concerned this is the type of [filtered] that helped kill pvp on thee main
    But hell do as you like just stop goin on bout the death of pvp if you think this is saving it
    And if you want to close the server of to pvp only would there be enough of us left to have a server ?
  • FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    The problem is Teras playerbase at the moment is a carebear society. Would there be enough people left for PvP only. Nope.

Restoring PvP?

Class balance . Events set out just for PvP. Adequate reasons to compete. Players that can contribute to PvP on an average level rather than crying foul every time they die.

Canyon clash. Skyring slam. Crusades. All had potential. Now theyre but a distant memory of good old days.

Oh and having a thick skin is a pre requisite for PvP. Youre going to encounter trash talk / salt / etc. Might sound harsh but this is how PvP battles start.
  • The problem is pvp takes no effort and also serves no reason in Tera. It just ruins the fun for the rest of us that don't enjoy pvping? You talk as if it requires skill or something but I bet I could learn to pvp in a day and beat you. Dungeons take time and dedication to learn because you can't just spam buttons with your +15 gear and think you're good. Just let us play the game in peace.
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    The problem is pvp takes no effort and also serves no reason in Tera. It just ruins the fun for the rest of us that don't enjoy pvping? You talk as if it requires skill or something but I bet I could learn to pvp in a day and beat you. Dungeons take time and dedication to learn because you can't just spam buttons with your +15 gear and think you're good. Just let us play the game in peace.

Isn't that what most DPS do in PvE anyway? Face plant their keyboards.

By all means play the game in peace. I'm hangin some hope on the upcoming patches to maybe give a minor bit of life back into Tera's PvP. PvP at one point did require skill. Something +15 broke beyond belief.
  • still the pvp is dead, the idiot wants to disable it
  • lux die one time vo and block me whole guild ? why is mean to my friend and me
  • Well fey forest was a pve server until they changed it it use to be highwatch pve then they changed it to fey forest pvp65.
    Why should people change servers because enmasse or whoever decided to change it.

And yeah pvp in Tera is garbage anyway i could care less who flags and attacks me ill fight back if i lose oh well res come right back and do what i was doing they only will keep doing it if they know its pissing you off (TROLLS) but it doesn't bother me at all It just gives me something else to do
  • EME gave people a free option to leave FF after the merge if I recall correctly.
  • dont bully lux please i heard he learned pvp from pumped
    Luxrelia wrote: »
    H-hi >///<. I'm new player on Fey Forest and I would really like to get started on learning Valkyrie PvP in 1v1 and 3v3. I'm not home currently so I can't really parcel you in game... is there any way I could get started on this program? Thanks so much!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    so who did pumped learn PvP from