Where are all the players on MT? :O

I'm leveling up my character and there's like nobody around ever....I thought this was the most populated server. If it's gotten this bad in population....

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are recluting players from other servers.
  • Everyone is derping in VO/Highwatch/Velika
  • OW pvp was killed when outlaw skill was learned and only for 65's, and the game is dead too, i wonder how is eme planning to keep the servers up with the gear and class awakening on october, if they cant handle mongos or even double drop, 500 players more will prolly destroy the servers.
  • Luvlyrose wrote: »
    I'm leveling up my character and there's like nobody around ever....I thought this was the most populated server. If it's gotten this bad in population....

People don't really level together anymore. The game starts at 65, and leveling is pretty quick overall.
  • Afking in velika for dung.
  • Playing BDO or some other game with half decent PvP.
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    game population is ok

xddddddddddd
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    game population is ok

Lying to others is understandable, but lying to yourself is a real problem.
  • MT is not dead however ..its not like used to be ..logged in 6 days ago for pvp (faction) dailies witch we had so much fun cople of years ago (specially kicking solunar [filtered] ) ..now pvp (RIP) is resumed to cs, fwc,kumas , witch we used to train before the real pvp and the weekend faction war witch was incredibly fun, but they removed all the good things sadly and made all new classes...since reaper , elin or female locked, witch makes me really sad , my oldstyle gameplay was log in , do faction dailies, collecting keys, craft noctenium, join the invisible dragon raid , then probalby a dungeon and some cs for credits the gvg...now all that is dead...gmeplay is go kill bms at island of down gear up , do more dungeons to gear up and once you got geared do the most hardest dungeons for gearing up...then....idk make another alt.
  • MelusinaMelusina ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Anotsu wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »
    game population is ok

Lying to others is understandable, but lying to yourself is a real problem.

What if @kubitoid is not lying? What if you are just another person who cries that a game is dead, but still manages to post on the forum for a game that you consider dead.