[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Phoenix

So the new mounts have an auto res and a crit passive.
Was nothing learned from the dragon mount release?

And if these stack with old crit passive from dragons, then the damage increase for having all three (or four if Phoenix has two versions) compared to having none is going to be fairly significant.
Which mainly hurts new players and people who can't afford to drop 100$ on loot boxes.

Comments

• Crit passives probably wont stack.

They don't, the crit passive you get to use is from the last mount you used.
  • Well, at least that's good.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Think on this way : if you dont die you dont need the new mount. Is just a free godness blessing. Isnt a straight dmg buff like crit passives are.

Ps. Crit passives will not stack.
  • Crit passives probably wont stack. The only new thing is going to be auto ress, which will be avaliable once a hour and once every 24 hours.

Wait what? Is the CD once an hour or once every 24 hours? It can't be both.

• There are two res passives. One is 1h, other is 24h.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crit passives probably wont stack. The only new thing is going to be auto ress, which will be avaliable once a hour and once every 24 hours.

Wait what? Is the CD once an hour or once every 24 hours? It can't be both.

Normal Phoenix is 24 hours, Royal p2w Phoenix got 1 hour lol
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Being auto ressed after 5 seconds (yes, you don't get to choose when you get to res) can be a bad thing too. Though you can always just swap to your normal dragon I guess.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »
    Being auto ressed after 5 seconds (yes, you don't get to choose when you get to res) can be a bad thing too. Though you can always just swap to your normal dragon I guess.

You are not usually mounted while dead.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »

I meant if getting ressed automatically during a specific boss is a bad thing, then you can swap to your dragon before the fight starts if you already had one.
  • Obs wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »

I meant if getting ressed automatically during a specific boss is a bad thing, then you can swap to your dragon before the fight starts if you already had one.

I don't think that's how passives work.
  • The lesson of a few people [filtered] and moaning to only have them buy it or their sales not being affected as much or not being affected at all.
  • Skill Effect

- Automatically resurrects 5 seconds after death
    - Resurrects with 100% HP/MP
    - For 7 seconds, the character will be invincible but the effect will wear off when skill is used.
    - For 7 seconds, the crystal protection effect will persist. (will not wear off is skill is used)

Additional Notes

1. This effect only applies to death from Monsters
    2. This effect does not apply to Solo Dungeons
    3. This effect will not apply if the character is the last survivor in party.
    4. This effect does not apply in Raid Dungeons
    5. This effect does not apply in Civil Unrest: Velika
    6. While this skill is applied, player will not receive resurrection skill from Healers or effects from scrolls (Goddess’ Blessings and its variants)
    7. This effect does not apply to death due to fall damage
    8. If the player possess both passives, the Superior version will apply first, then Rare version. (Red Phoenix -> Blue Phoenix)