The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

9/22 Twitch Stream: Developer Roadmap Q&A

edited September 27 in General Discussion
EDIT - Here is the recorded broadcast for those who missed the show.


LlDLaqM.jpg

Pictured above, me (left) and TERA Product Manager Seandynamite (right) who will be on the air Friday, September 22 for some Q&A!

THE DEVELOPER ROADMAP IS LIVE!

That might not seem like a big deal, but I'm happy to say that the developer roadmap is a significant change in the way we want to move forward communicating to players. As time rolls on, this roadmap will be updated with the latest stuff coming down the pipeline. When dates change on our end, you'll see them change on the roadmap. If we aren't sure exactly when an update will happen, but we know it's on the way, it'll land in the "Future Updates" portion until we can assign it to a month.

No longer will people constantly have to wonder - "when is X coming?!"

Ideally, at least. There will be questions. Let's get some of them out of the way during our next community Twitch stream. Join us from 3 to 4 p.m. PDT on September 22 at http://www.Twitch.tv/EnMasseEntertainment
«1

Comments

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    This is really a good intent.

    Pls, don't drop this and let this idea die. This is mostly what many players want to see and hope more details about more things can be pointed out there.

    Also, remember that some people complains because they want know an exact date even if you can't have it because several issues, so be prepared to receive complains from the same people anyway.

    Thank You for the effort.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Would love to know more about the conversion rate and how you guys are planning to do it without making everyone poor from a night to day. :anguished:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    For the love of Popo, lets talk about stuff ppl want updates for.

    1. Buddyup code system ( I get to it later with suggestions)
    2. Reward system and store
    3. Fed bill store
    4. Fashion coupon store
    5. Dressing room update
    6. Update to Cash store to be more appealing to players, design and marketing
    7. Getting ready for 2018 and new gear patch by marketing and advertising.

    PS: @Spacecats I came up with reward, Plox give us Green Go-Kart mount :3
    PSS: it is also great news with roadmap, tnx a lot
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    When are the lancer updates for class balance Sir Spacecat?
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    kyra potion shack, open world hunting event..... makes me cringe in despair :(
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    Will @seandynamite answer my question i send to him this week by PM. Or i need post here again?
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    Will @seandynamite answer my question i send to him this week by PM. Or i need post here again?

    As you pointed out in your message, honestly the data/information regarding crit chances and things are not something a publisher can share (and to be completely honest, that information isn't even readily available to the publishers). The focus of the Twitch stream and the Q&A will be focused on the dev roadmap and upcoming features and content. I won't be in a position to respond to random requests about things as pointed as the algorithms behind how the math is calculated by the servers.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    > @seandynamite said:
    > Ketoth wrote: »
    >
    > Will @seandynamite answer my question i send to him this week by PM. Or i need post here again?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > As you pointed out in your message, honestly the data/information regarding crit chances and things are not something a publisher can share (and to be completely honest, that information isn't even readily available to the publishers). The focus of the Twitch stream and the Q&A will be focused on the dev roadmap and upcoming features and content. I won't be in a position to respond to random requests about things as pointed as the algorithms behind how the math is calculated by the servers.

    Thank you for answer
  • when does Phoenix mount comes out though (if it's on stream, im only seeing closers gameplay)
  • Closers gameplay was on the stream for Thursday--OP's post here is for Friday, 9/22.

    They got lots of games going. . .
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22
    Any codes out there?

    PS: I checked some part of stream, it was all closers and no codes I saw :open_mouth:
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Any codes out there?

    PS: I checked some part of stream, it was all closers and no codes I saw :open_mouth:

    TERA's stream starts in about 5 hours. No codes or anything yet.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22
    Halrath wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Any codes out there?

    PS: I checked some part of stream, it was all closers and no codes I saw :open_mouth:

    TERA's stream starts in about 5 hours. No codes or anything yet.

    Yeah, I was sleepy :D and by the time I saw the post it was 9/22 for me, so I got confused as heck. mostly Spacekitty was posting hours before stream. this time difference is way too op for meh :( lol
  • T5P669R3CF wrote: »
    when does Phoenix mount comes out though (if it's on stream, im only seeing closers gameplay)

    We haven't shown those off yet but they're on the way. IMO it should be on the roadmap as well.
  • Code: Fury Roadmap
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.