[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 3/30 (Mon) at 6:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. This maintenance will deploy the latest TERA Console update and re-open the dungeon Manglemire. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Oblit essence

Comments

• PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    BiS is not meant for everyone, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be obtainable by everyone. I'm not saying make obtaining BiS easy, but not being able to bank Oblit essence, especially when you were able to bank Behemoth essence last season, is artificial difficulty at it's finest. You still have to run the raids to get the essence, but not being able to bank it and combine your essences is...really not user friendly. You're still putting the effort in to get the essence, only now you're limited because you can only run Harrowhold once per week per character, and if you run it on multiple characters, those essences are effectively wasted unless you can accumulate 36-48 on those characters as well.

There's really no argument against it that makes sense, in my opinion. It should've been bankable from the start, and the fact that EME hasn't even commented on it is sad.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Not that I agree with the Essences being unbankable, but the purpose of the essence was to be a backup for pieces in case you didn't get a piece from rolling, not for people to get additional Vergos parts.

The main problem is that we have less time to get Oblit Essences because the raid has been out for less time and the bug that makes converting Deathwrack +15 to Oblit downgrade the Oblit to +12. Many people have not been consistently clearing or clearing since week 1 for all of their essences.
  • If you think converting will lose a few enchanting levels and it's not worth it, then just don't convert, upgrade to new gear directly. What's the problem?

The problem is it's not suppose to do that.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    If you think converting will lose a few enchanting levels and it's not worth it, then just don't convert, upgrade to new gear directly. What's the problem?

Because going from +2 to +4 is expensive.
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    it shouldn't be bankable if you've done 1-3 for every week 1 on 1 character you should have more than enough tokens for a fang eme please dont make the legendary harrowhold ez mode for new players to get gear

Actually, I only missed 2 weeks because I cant always be online and im only on 32 oblit essence rn. Glad to know players here are still selfish.

glad theres many more weeks of patch 3 more to be exact so you can get your essence!!
    9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    it shouldn't be bankable if you've done 1-3 for every week 1 on 1 character you should have more than enough tokens for a fang eme please dont make the legendary harrowhold ez mode for new players to get gear

Unlike you kind sir, some of us have lives and cant attend every single raid.

sorry i do have a life i don't even do raid anymore i got all my gear first week and stopped playing b247c42086c2e05cc795fd8123e4342a.png
    f08d93e2d22776efe593bb3d0c13d222.png

just have good rng or get your raid to pass for you its been so many week everyone else probably has retools ?_?
  • just have good rng or get your raid to pass for you its been so many week everyone else probably has retools ?_?

*Just have a good rng* ...
    Meanwhile Im doing 2x alts 2x raids clearing p3 costantly from first week and I havent dropped a fang yet. Where can I buy this *good rng* ?

well next week is week 12 should have essence by then if been clearing p3 constantly ...
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Pretty much every character that I run HH with have 50+ tokens now, and that's after two weeks of playing on other people's account. I can't relate to your issue at all. This sh*t is easy, you can even get fang drops from P3. Can't do P4 and still able to get Oblit gear, is making this game ez mode already. I have accounts on TW/KTERA as well, you crying kids should go check out what players on other servers need to go through to obtain BiS gears.
    They can't even perfect roll their jewelries.

Because they dont have a life, if the game here was like this it would really die, so shhhhhhh.
  • DIONI wrote: »
    Pretty much every character that I run HH with have 50+ tokens now, and that's after two weeks of playing on other people's account. I can't relate to your issue at all. This sh*t is easy, you can even get fang drops from P3. Can't do P4 and still able to get Oblit gear, is making this game ez mode already. I have accounts on TW/KTERA as well, you crying kids should go check out what players on other servers need to go through to obtain BiS gears.

Because they dont have a life, if the game here was like this it would really die, so shhhhhhh.

You have a life then go [filtered] be a king in your life, can't have everything you want. Kids these days just want to spend minimum effort and have everything they want, funny.

But if they had played on ktera, or we had the dungeon for the same amount of time before the new patch as ktera did. These people would have likely had their fang. Most people aren't asking to get it in one run or 5, they're willing to put in the 12+ weeks.
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    DIONI wrote: »

You have a life then go [filtered] be a king in your life, can't have everything you want. Kids these days just want to spend minimum effort and have everything they want, funny.

But if they had played on ktera, or we had the dungeon for the same amount of time before the new patch as ktera did. These people would have likely had their fang. Most people aren't asking to get it in one run or 5, they're willing to put in the 12+ weeks.

are you trolling the patch isn't until october 10th this is the 12th week coming up and there is a 13th week and a 14th week so even if you didn't clear the first 2 weeks you are still able to get a fang stop being so entitled jesus christ lmao
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »

are you trolling the patch isn't until october 10th this is the 12th week coming up and there is a 13th week and a 14th week so even if you didn't clear the first 2 weeks you are still able to get a fang stop being so entitled jesus christ lmao
    Oh man I didn't know stating a point was asking for something or being entitled. I have the fangs I need, but I at least see the perspective of other players. No need to call people out, but what's to be expected of someone purposefully trolling the forums.
  • lul pointing out obvious things = trolling
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    WHen i didnt had a life i was able to get VM4 +15 day 1, (skipped vm5) vm6 +15 day 1 and 10 days im back 3 pieces of dw, if you cant get the best gear by playing the whole patch 2-3 hours per day theres something REALLY wrong. No life = I had gear, what a coincidence! And i dont even have a guild lol

Dont nerd other people, at certain point its just about grinding the same dungeon, the RNG is hard, not the content. Also Ktera players are famous for being swipelords,remember that.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

Lets make some math: 6 months a patch, 360 days, if you play 3 hours per day its like 1080 hours grinding, so you think 1080 hours are not enough? Really? 1080 hours and you probably had at max (as pve player) 10-20 hours and 1060 of just doing the same thing again? If you like it not sure if you're sick or trolling.

• Still no official response to this huh