[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

tier 9 enchanting reward

hello wondering if when the new patch system drops if the tier 9 enchanting buffs will be revamped into the new patch things there is many player with high tier and i do not want to see them lose their rewards they worked so hard for :'(

Comments

• SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Thats a good point. Got tier 9 like a weak ago and, sadly, had no chance to enjoy it. Hope they bring the patch with this working already :)
  • Sowen wrote: »
    Thats a good point. Got tier 9 like a weak ago and, sadly, had no chance to enjoy it. Hope they bring the patch with this working already :)

yeah it will suck i rely on my op enchant bonus to +15 i hope eme dont mess up and not make it work with new patch :'(
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Hope they revamp it actually.

To something like +1% success rate/tier, up to 10% at tier 10, since the base success rate is also massively higher.
  • mhh its hard since u get 3% anyway for each failure. Maybe a 5 - 10% discount of materials need to enchant?
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    mhh its hard since u get 3% anyway for each failure. Maybe a 5 - 10% discount of materials need to enchant?

i wish eme would say something about it :'(:'(:'(