[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Buff valks

2»

Comments

• I don't mean to be a troll here, because this isn't a humble response.
    But as a person that has played every class with every race for the experience of it in general....
    What your really saying is, -implements whining feature-

"The Valkyrie class is no longer as strong and powerful as it used to be, before the other classes got their buffs. I have to have the most powerful of classes to be the best at pvp/pve. It's too hard work the classes skills now and still be good. It requires me to work at it and I don't want my game to be work. I want it to be easy just by pressing certain skills and buttons so I can lay back and eat my potatoes chips and carrot sticks too. Everything is starting to look more balanced on things and it isn't fair. I don't want things to be balanced! I have to be the strongest of classes!!!!"

At least that's what it sounds like I'm hearing. And it's not the first time I've heard this sort of "troll post" Essentially they are right that's what this is.

Take this tid bit of hinted opinion. >Learn to use your skills to benefit others skills as if you are actually part of the team, and stop trying to be a solo player in a party for pvp or pve. That's essentially where your mistake always ends up being. Playing as a solo player in a team setting.

-mimiks hand over mouth-
    Does that mean it requires to actually do team work?
    -looks shocked-
  • Why do I need teamwork if I can one shot reapers/sorcs/ninja?
    Plus trusting your team is irrelevant cuz I still get people go north at the start of FWC. People pvping outside Castle when objectives are inside in CS. Ect ect
  • Actually I was 1v1ing a valk yesterday on my slayer and I found something else that triggered me. Look at this https://my.mixtape.moe/xmqoyb.webm
    Basically I stunned first as slayer as you can see by the dmg numbers but the stun didn't activate because slayer logic is dmg then stun. Valk on the other hand stuns instantly before you even see damage.

It's more a nitpick with slayers being garbage than valks being OP, but against lancers that stun speed messes up block counter too so I guess it should be nerfed.
  • I love when valks start to fail to backstab my reaper now.
    And I start to wonder maybe the upcoming nerf to change the stagger to root is actually too much for valk XD
  • @Elinerd He resisted backhand xd
  • Elinerd wrote: »
    Actually I was 1v1ing a valk yesterday on my slayer and I found something else that triggered me. Look at this https://my.mixtape.moe/xmqoyb.webm
    Basically I stunned first as slayer as you can see by the dmg numbers but the stun didn't activate because slayer logic is dmg then stun. Valk on the other hand stuns instantly before you even see damage.

It's more a nitpick with slayers being garbage than valks being OP, but against lancers that stun speed messes up block counter too so I guess it should be nerfed.

He has retal buff.
  • Heh..... I'm so used to stunning people with is on valk that I forgot about it. That brings up another point though.
  • Oh you should have said that he was knocked down. You can't be stunned, staggered, or knocked down with retal buff.
  • Please extend priest shield to 1mil damage absorb... it's just not fair with all these other classes that have so many cool buffs