[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance on 08/19 at 7pm, and expect a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

can we have weekend events again

13»

Comments

• WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    5XEATYE3P9 wrote: »
    this is so boring/dead

By your command.

This weekend will still be quiet, but I've got events planned for the next two weekends. Stay tuned for more details.

well since u replyed him that way , can u answer us (Console players) . Can we get some news about console ? we got nothing and its getting close to chrismas and nothing have been said , absolutely nothing . no release date , no beta information . please give us some hope , waiting to play a good MMO for a long time on console , and nothing appear ^^ i know its on the way to launch but if its on the way give us any ETA about beta or anything , if u guys dont have it , ask it for BHS cuz im sure they have and u guys have a good relationship with em ^^

PS: 90% of ppl that use twitter are asking for the same question :dizzy:

Good relationship with BHS? aahhah, EME couldn't even get a server transfer fix for months from BHS. I'm pretty sure EME is aware of all the console requests and questions, but their hands are tied by the Bluehole overlords as usual.

Anyway back to OP's topic, I'm guessing/hoping double drop for one of the weekends. I can't think of what the other weekend would be that was mentioned.
  • feminzii wrote: »
    5XEATYE3P9 wrote: »
    I think it's funny that people are arguing against the fact that population grows a lot and q's pop much more when events are happening. Unless it's something like the argon event which is pretty brand new. I've only been here for about 4 years. What would I know?

no one's arguing against that, it's just that while you see it as an actual solution to a problem everyone with a brain sees it for what it is, a cheap band-aid that isn't helping the wound heal and needs to be changed every other week.

No, like, you're right. It is a cheap band aid. But I want to play the game.. so I'll take any type of temporary fix until revamp comes to fix a lot of the issues this games formula has.
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    https://tera.pmang.jp/notices/1253
    look what I found

JTera's doing this for pre-patch event
    Box/Key event for exclusive mount, noble scroll, dyad structures, MWA, PP potions and tokens that allow you to choose which VM mat you want
  • Rxkt wrote: »
    look what I found

Box/Key event for exclusive mount, noble scroll, dyad structures, MWA, PP potions and tokens that allow you to choose which VM mat you want

we don't need more key event to ruin econemy more we had dyads last strongbox event noble scroll is cheap vm mat already given out like candy double drop and event where you can afk for gear how easy do people want to get gear? and you get crafter potion from elite everyday i myself have 1000 elite crafter potion cause i never use them :p :p
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Rxkt wrote: »
    look what I found

we don't need more key event to ruin econemy more we had dyads last strongbox event noble scroll is cheap vm mat already given out like candy double drop and event where you can afk for gear how easy do people want to get gear? and you get crafter potion from elite everyday i myself have 1000 elite crafter potion cause i never use them :p :p

Lmao it's not as bad as it seems
    dyads, noble scrolls, MWA, and PP potions are given out in modest amounts (not like mongos). you can say you have 1000 but other people might need them, don't just think about yourself (i.e the newer players without elite)

tokens to choose VM mat will help players gear more alts, which I think is a great idea personally since people have lots of banners and fewer badges and talismans (some people without many talismans at all since they don't run VSHM). more alts = more money for EME