[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

it is unfair that the game is focused on 98% pvE

it is unfair that the game is focused on 98% pve , we have people who do not have guild, we only depend on fwc and cs to equip , it seems ridiculous to me that they continue leaving the conflate back when they have not even gotten new equipment pvp, already the conflate is tier 9 and a guilie tier 10 is better than the conflate , now the fwc and cs do not give points bc and ks, now the little pvp that was alive they finished killing him, some reason to have done that? it seems to me unfair that we are obliged to make PVE to equip ourselves, before at least you had alternatives to equiparte, you could get starfall or conflate with PVP, or at least get the gold to buy it crafted, now the fwc and cs are dead because they give nothing , Those who are pve user of a lifetime, have their stay in tera much easier, but what about pvp users? is ridiculous to put in the description of the channel, server pvp 65 when the least we do is pvp, all they do is pve because there is nothing else

Comments

• There is some decent reasoning here. This might be part of the big change to come as there is something coming in regards to some new gear and it is supposed to be really good and people will love it. They just do not know when it is coming yet.

Unfortunately I have attempted in the past to get some kind of lead on these things however, now that we have a roadmap to look at. We can atleast get some sort of communication as to things being done or changed.

So the question would be:
    @Spacecats
    What is planned for replacing or upgrading the gear mats in the Battleground Stores? Now that they are considered obsolete, what is in mind, planned to happen? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • tera no changes needed, tera nesecita is a miracle , now with the arrival of the valkirye, now everyone complains about how disgusting it is
  • snip

English please.
  • Kuratz wrote: »
    snip

English please.

that we need an urgent change , and that nerfeen that disgusting valkirye in pvp
  • Kuratz wrote: »
    snip

English please.

?

everything he said was legible.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is unfair that the game is focused on 98% pvp

Am I missing something? or you meant pve? :open_mouth:

As the balance of pvp it is crap indeed, and state opf pvp against is crap too, but PVE is not so different when you get mostly old dungeons coming back and not much anything left to do beside IOD and rotated dungeons over and over again.
  • unless something happened and i slept through it i dont even see 1% pvp in this game anymore, PVP is dead, like Brad and Angelina's marriage.
  • Tera has 0 (Zero) to No PVP its just PVE focused...tbh idek why they have pvp and pve servers all servers should be pve..or if they like call it pvx after all the only difference b/w both pve and pvp server is lvl65 pvp which is just [filtered]...PVP = just wants to kill other PLAYERS and get rewarded for it..In ma opinion tho
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > it is unfair that the game is focused on 98% pvp
    >
    > Am I missing something? or you meant pve? :open_mouth:
    >
    > As the balance of pvp it is crap indeed, and state opf pvp against is crap too, but PVE is not so different when you get mostly old dungeons coming back and not much anything left to do beside IOD and rotated dungeons over and over again.

Atleast pve gets [filtered] recycled...pvp instances has been constant with almost no change in yrs since started playing...dont get me wrong CU is fun and all but tf should i have to kill bams..they should make towers drop what BAMs drop...pffft
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    PvP being constant is pretty normal (you don't see very huge changes in other pvp games too).

The problem is that due to too much class disparity and BHS not knowing how to properly balance classes and eq gear, people are just going to complain. That and the fact that BHS has continued to remove any form of proper leaderboard in the game (scores, crusades etc.) has proven that BHS wanted to pander to the casuals, without giving a single thought to the hardcore players who spent way more effort, time and money on their game.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

As the balance of pvp it is crap indeed, and state opf pvp against is crap too, but PVE is not so different when you get mostly old dungeons coming back and not much anything left to do beside IOD and rotated dungeons over and over again.

yes Sorry is PVE
  • feminzii wrote: »
    Kuratz wrote: »
    snip

English please.

?

everything he said was legible.

too mucho was legible
  • Not to be a troll here but, is it possible that someone else besides me could focus on the whole of the OP. The topic itself seemed to focus on gear rather than what has been assumed to be pve vs pvp percentage of play. Gear people Gear. That's what I got out of it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

yes Sorry is PVE

ok it is why the title is so weird :3
  • vkobe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

yes Sorry is PVE

ok it is why the title is so weird :3

lol sorry xd