The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Velika Event Arena

2»

Comments

• MoonpeltMoonpelt ✭✭
    x3 I am excited to know what it is!
  • SwollenPopoSwollenPopo ✭✭✭
    eventpaknc.jpg
    This is a newly introduced event location where we'll be holding quizzes in the near future. Unfortunately questions haven't yet been fully selected and localised, so we can't start it just yet.
  • AshirogiMutoAshirogiMuto ✭✭
    edited March 15
    Check this gm xD
  • This question is easy XD Yes Elleon is still alive but Knocked down to his wounds because of Killian
  • MoonpeltMoonpelt ✭✭
    OMG I LOVE QUIZZES!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    This question is easy XD Yes Elleon is still alive but Knocked down to his wounds because of Killian

no sure elleon was "alive"

• Sigh that picture actually made me depressed LOL
  • Going back to the post I made 7 months ago, will this still be used? If I can recall, Spacecats was meant to use this for Tera's 5th Anniversary but never happened. I may have taken a 2 week hiatus in August, but I don't think it's ever been mentioned from anyone that it's been used yet. So will there be any plans for this? Halloween quiz bowl? Thanksgiving? Christmas? New Years? Any event planned for Velika Event Arena? :|
  • Breetizm wrote: »
    Going back to the post I made 7 months ago, will this still be used? If I can recall, Spacecats was meant to use this for Tera's 5th Anniversary but never happened. I may have taken a 2 week hiatus in August, but I don't think it's ever been mentioned from anyone that it's been used yet. So will there be any plans for this? Halloween quiz bowl? Thanksgiving? Christmas? New Years? Any event planned for Velika Event Arena? :|

Apparently broken, with no fix by BHS I guess. At least EU got to use it once before the patch that broke it, whereas we got to see it a grand total of 0 times. I was interested in at least trying it once too, but neglected by BHS as usual.
  • We continue to press for an update on this. Alas, there's been no fix to the bug yet.
  • Please add some more PvP!
  • > @Halrath said:
    > We continue to press for an update on this. Alas, there's been no fix to the bug yet.

Why this is only bugged on NA? Tera EU already had events there twice this year.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28
    Salvatori wrote: »
    > @Halrath said:
    > We continue to press for an update on this. Alas, there's been no fix to the bug yet.

Why this is only bugged on NA? Tera EU already had events there twice this year.

As far as I know, they only successfully used this early in the year when it still worked. They haven't used it since the build that bugged it (which was when EME was going to use it). Benefit to being the early bird, I guess.

They were going to use it again in July as part of another event ("Bee Quiz"), but they had to remove it because it was bugged.
  • nice necro
  • I mean it's still relevant.
2»