The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Kumas Royale and Iron Battleground Weekend Event banner

Post_Header.jpg

Not sure if anyone caught this, but why does the event banner for kumas/iron battleground have one half showing gridiron?
Seems like a small mistake there or the designer not knowing the game, or is the event meant to be for Kumas and gridiron and the text of the post wrong?

Comments

• kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    pic shows baby kumas pewpewpew grid as it should be from very start. superior bg ruined by bad decisions
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    pic shows baby kumas pewpewpew grid as it should be from very start. superior bg ruined by bad decisions

Yea, thats what i said for the most part, but the post for the event specifies the tank bg not grid
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Gridiron, iron battleground, easy mistake to make if you play neither.
  • And then at the bottom of the page it says enchantment weekend next weekend. (3 days before the big patch) hmmmm
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @Halrath @Spacecats
    Is this event for Kuma and tank bg
    Or
    Kuma and gridiron

????????
    Your post is pretty misleading.
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    @Halrath @Spacecats
    Is this event for Kuma and tank bg
    Or
    Kuma and gridiron

????????
    Your post is pretty misleading.

Thats the exact reason I made this forum post was to try and resolve that confusion
  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire ✭✭✭
    edited September 29
    so which is faster to farm kumas or iron bg? btw everyone confused should just read the news article for it. its pretty clear as to which one it is. just read like 2 sentences. not hard.
  • so which is faster to farm kumas or iron bg?

I'd say Kuma, it can go pretty fast.
  • Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Post_Header.jpg

Not sure if anyone caught this, but why does the event banner for kumas/iron battleground have one half showing gridiron?
    Seems like a small mistake there or the designer not knowing the game, or is the event meant to be for Kumas and gridiron and the text of the post wrong?

The text is totally correct. Our graphic artist made a booboo and is being teased mercilessly about it.

Have fun in Kumas Royale and Iron Battleground this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.