The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Halloween event

Just Curious, will the potion shack and Halloween event be starting next week with the gear patch? Trying to figure out what's up before those start , excited to get some new goodies lol.

Comments

• No, those won't start for a couple of weeks. Next week is all about the Arsenal update.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like to be able to get Glowing Skeleton costumes with direct purchase, I need them for my Reaper and Ninja. :3
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    I really like to be able to get Glowing Skeleton costumes with direct purchase, I need them for my Reaper and Ninja. :3

I will see what I can do.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    No, those won't start for a couple of weeks. Next week is all about the Arsenal update.

Good Good *rubs hands together* Gives me time to get a paycheck to blow on halloween stuff.
  • costume contest pls
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I will see what I can do.

Thanks <3
    Halrath wrote: »
    No, those won't start for a couple of weeks. Next week is all about the Arsenal update.

Good Good *rubs hands together* Gives me time to get a paycheck to blow on halloween stuff.

Consider me in that paycheck somewhere? :#
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    @Halrath Hat of Sweet Dreams pleeze... it totally fits the Halloween theme.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Would LOVE Hat of Sweet Dreams!

Also hoping for a brief return of Dark Side weapon skins. Made my Lancer after they were discontinued...
  • I can't wait for Kyras and the Halloween event. I kept missing them due to real life stuff but I'm excited to play the cannon game now that I have guildmates to drag into it. Then, to get the police costume -hopefully-.

Think it'll be anything like the previous events? I'm kinda hoping to get my hand on Boo
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for Kyras and the Halloween event. I kept missing them due to real life stuff but I'm excited to play the cannon game now that I have guildmates to drag into it. Then, to get the police costume -hopefully-.

Think it'll be anything like the previous events? I'm kinda hoping to get my hand on Boo

IIRC, boo is from the cannon game rewards shop, so it should be around.
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭
    edited October 4
    kyras hype

box hunting???
  • please just give older costumes on rewards from events and not those newly released costumes.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    tons of everything for free for everybody so ppl stop complaining
  • I just hope it will be not boring. Rootstock is boring atm.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Rootstock is boring atm.
    pigling rodeo to get cured pigling is very fun.... ekkhhmm