The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Apparently, there is something suspicious going on now.

12346»

Comments

• Such an important patch,everyone was waiting for, and now everything is a mess,sad...
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    The only thing tha actually bothers me is that the assumtiom I made months ago and the assumtiom people made today were real after all.

I really would like this to be left as something baised from anyone of us and not to see the actual proof about some people getting advantages over other people about events and patches.

This is just to sad to see.

Except people weren't making assumptions. They were trying to be vague on purpose. Nobody was going to give you proof of it because the only way to do so would be to show DMs with friends and basically out them on the forum. Also, you owe me an apology.

I own you nothing or should we start to count how many times you have trown insults without any reason at all or pasive/agresive post and then make a post of apology for each of those?

If you point out when I did that and was thoroughly and completely wrong, I'll gladly apologise for every single one of them.

I did that on those posts you did that. Go there and apologize on all of them and I will do the same, if you dont then I dont have any moral obligation with doing that.

So, what you are saying is, you got nothing. I can't apologise for being wrong and righteous when you can't even provide a single post. Yet claim it happens so often. I'm not telling you to go and apologise for some post somewhere that I can't show you, after all.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Beom wrote: »
    At this point, 1 week before the new patch, one thing that people are most interested in is "how many tokens will they get from SES and BES"
    im more intrested if emp and costumes prices drop after patch or not
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    At this point, 1 week before the new patch, one thing that people are most interested in is "how many tokens will they get from SES and BES"

Why would they? emp rates will shoot up to 1:100 easily when halloween sales begin, even further on blackfriday sales. Most cosmetics on TB would be relisted twice as expensive given the increased availability of gold around.
  • The closer to patch the more I'm afraid that Tera will be unplayable to me :grimace:
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    The only thing tha actually bothers me is that the assumtiom I made months ago and the assumtiom people made today were real after all.

I really would like this to be left as something baised from anyone of us and not to see the actual proof about some people getting advantages over other people about events and patches.

Except people weren't making assumptions. They were trying to be vague on purpose. Nobody was going to give you proof of it because the only way to do so would be to show DMs with friends and basically out them on the forum. Also, you owe me an apology.

I own you nothing or should we start to count how many times you have trown insults without any reason at all or pasive/agresive post and then make a post of apology for each of those?

If you point out when I did that and was thoroughly and completely wrong, I'll gladly apologise for every single one of them.

I did that on those posts you did that. Go there and apologize on all of them and I will do the same, if you dont then I dont have any moral obligation with doing that.

So, what you are saying is, you got nothing. I can't apologise for being wrong and righteous when you can't even provide a single post. Yet claim it happens so often. I'm not telling you to go and apologise for some post somewhere that I can't show you, after all.

You can even look at your history, I wont do what you must do, if you really care for this you wont need someone to point you all your past comments again only for you own amusement.

You dont apologize on all those threads then a won't either.
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited October 3
    GG Eme......

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »

Why would they? emp rates will shoot up to 1:100 easily when halloween sales begin, even further on blackfriday sales. Most cosmetics on TB would be relisted twice as expensive given the increased availability of gold around.

Current EMP:Gold ratio can even be 3x because of the same reason you posted here.

As you said EMP is not going to lose value against gold but the other way.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

You can even look at your history, I wont do what you must do, if you really care for this you wont need someone to point you all your past comments again only for you own amusement.

You dont apologize on all those threads then a won't either.

Still can't find any, huh. It's OK, keep looking.
  • Anyone know what really happened?
  • Hi there! We've got a statement on this very topic coming out later today. I wanted to give you all a heads up to look for that coming this afternoon before this topic proceeds further. In the meantime, I'll be locking it.
12346»
This discussion has been closed.