The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

So some players actually affect TERA??

1235»

Comments

• Remove the tinfoil hats. As I stated in the original post, EME did not create these ratios; nor did any players. The conversion rates were created by the BHS design team BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL IN THE CURRENT ECONOMY. NA TERA players have A LOT MORE materials in their possession than the other territories, by incredible amounts.

Again, let me repeat that for anyone that doesn't understand:

EME did not create the conversion rates. The BHS design/dev team did and passed it along to us, and today we passed it along to you.

You are hilarious ... conspiracy? I mean we literally know what happened from the people that did it, not even including what you posted. I can show you screenshots of it being admitted what happened lol. Worry less about our hats and more about how a group of literal cats, not even from space, could run this operation better. smh you guys ... you think we're stupid.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    I erased a funny joke because id like to host a pvp tournament and dont want spacecats to look down on me for posting this joke.

it was funny though.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    Spacecats ain't never gonna help you host that tourney, bro, so you might as well post it. <3

ALSO, YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE VETERAN/ENDGAME COMMUNITY HATES YOU, EME. WHY WOULD YOU EVER TRUST EVEN A SINGLE ONE OF US? HONESTLY. HAVE SOME SELF-AWARENESS.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Nothing new, all these players who make content for the community or play in the KR version take advantage of the information they get early and share with their circle of friends. Just remember of the "Cutting-Edge" tittles when the 65 was released, do you think everyone who got it did in a fair way? When the game turned in to F2P some people (in some cases, guilds) got rich selling the vitriol they stocked up.
    The worst part in all this history is that EME has been dealing with the NA community since the release of TERA NA, and update after update they manage to mess up something. In this one BHS literally changed the exchange rates to be based in our economy and someone from EME thought it would be a nice idea share this information with some players early.

You want a idea to fix this mess? From that chart keep only the ones that can't be trade or give 3 or less emblem, everything else turn in trash. Take advantage of October and throw a good Kyra's for the Halloween event with the emblems as rewards, see how the things goes and adjust the rewards as needed. Oh, and the most important, share the information with everyone.
  • Don't make complaints and/or try to make comparisons between KTERA and NA TERA. If Bluehole Studio want things different here, so be it. Just play through the patch to get more desired tokens if you wish.
  • BeomBeom ✭✭
    @JasonLucas OFF topic.

Nothing new?? KTERA patch note os open to world-wide public. But the selected players got sensitive info before EME make it public.

I am not talking about profit. Those selected people got infor beforehand, and leaked it to their friends, and some exploit began.

Indeed, the last word from EME staff is still "conspiracy theory" while the thing is very obvious.
  • GelosGelos ✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    YN4K3A6E5R wrote: »
    Remove the tinfoil hats. As I stated in the original post, EME did not create these ratios; nor did any players. The conversion rates were created by the BHS design team BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL IN THE CURRENT ECONOMY. NA TERA players have A LOT MORE materials in their possession than the other territories, by incredible amounts.

Again, let me repeat that for anyone that doesn't understand:

EME did not create the conversion rates. The BHS design/dev team did and passed it along to us, and today we passed it along to you.

If you want to blame the player, excuse me but NO, i blame spacecats and his stupid mongos.

Now posts like this are counter-productive, and will just sour the relationship further between EME and the player base. Insulting EME won't get the job done. Pointing out a problem is one thing. Insulting them for said problem is another.
    YN4K3A6E5R wrote: »
    Perma ban kamizuma, he knew the rates before anyone else and sold all his [filtered] before the maket crash. #BANKAMI

This also won't do anything. Don't witch-hunt users.

it is very apparent you have mad skillz with business, awesome to read thank you.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    throw a good Kyra's for the Halloween event with the emblems as rewards, see how the things goes and adjust the rewards as needed
    last time they adjusted rewards it was astounding. had made someone rich in 15 mins and left others sneezing at their bald buttocks
  • JiashJiash ✭✭
    https://terasource.tumblr.com/

States the affects a few people can have on the economy when given information ahead of everyone else, thanks EME. Tin foil hat please @seandynamite
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    oblit smart boxes +15 scroll or riot
  • edited October 3
    Hi there, everyone. This post has gotten a bit out of hand. We'll be making an official statement on this later today, but in the meantime, I'll be closing this thread. Stay tuned for more info!
1235»
This discussion has been closed.