The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Dismantling Conversion rate feedback

1234568

Comments

  • SyndricaSyndrica
    edited October 3
    Psyphur wrote: »
    ef157eb0a7.png
    hmmmmmmmmmmm.

    You are wrong. Intricate Enigmatic Scroll isnt Intricate Identification Scroll !
    Perhaps you should check this : http://teradatabase.net/en/item/94/
    This was an item before f2p so it makes sense they devalued it a bit compared to common enigmatic scroll. Afterall, you had 4 years to use your Intricate Enigmatic Scrolls.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Should close this thread, eme isnt gonna change anything.
  • On the other hand, in few weeks we will have Mongo event, everyone will get 2 mil tokens, and people will complain how there are too many tokens for everyone and no one wants to run dungeons.
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    u need run dungeons for xp though
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    One thing that I would like to add on is..something about Non-tradable stuff.

    I understand that the exchange ratio has been confirmed by the amount of item exist. However, for example, some non-tradable items like T11 spellbind, T12 MWA should be considered differently from the items tradable. This is because people have been putting their effort to get those items by running dungeon and doing quests.

    The original exchange ratio of those non-tradable items in KTERA was a lot less than tradable version of same function because those are less worth than tradable version in fact, but it was still 10 times better than NA's. It seems like BHS/EME want to make those item a trash way worse than KTERA did regardless of people's effort.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonTERA wrote: »
    One thing that I would like to add on is..something about Non-tradable stuff.

    I understand that the exchange ratio has been confirmed by the amount of item exist. However, for example, some non-tradable items like T11 spellbind, T12 MWA should be considered differently from the items tradable. This is because people have been putting their effort to get those items by running dungeon and doing quests..

    I agree with this a lot.

    Tier spellbinds and mes are something that players actually have to put more time to get than premium, extensive or masterwork alkahest because EME gave at full hands alks and normal spellbinds and mes on many events.

    That should had to be taken into consideration but that thing slipped BHS and EME staff.
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    @BustTodDust ofc they stay same otherwise the whole adjustment would make no sense.

    If they reduce ses for example from 800 to 200 (4 times less) and reduce new mats by 4 times ( 100 > 25) it would just make the whole process unecessary

    SES 800 Token and Dark Mind 100Token
    or
    SES 200 Token and Dark Mind 25 Token is pretty much same.

    So the price will ofc be unchanged or atleast not fitting the exchange rate.

    no enoght, im say what im having in the bank and with nerft rate im obtain this tokens:

    example, im have 7 k mes = 7 k tokens in this rate
    2 k bless = 24 k tokens
    30 k mwa = 30 k tokens
    200 ses = 2.4 k tokens
    17 k premium = 34 k tokens

    = 97 k tokens + 30 ancient wish, 50 goodnes tears and other stuff im dont like say about it

    with nerf im get aviable to obtain 100 k tokens, if get Ktera rate people get trillions millions cuatrillion trumpmillions,
    and im no are hard core players, cuz hard core player have like x 10 or 15 this mats un their banks

    this nerf is necesarie, dont be greedy this time guys

    well said
  • Hey all, thanks for all of the feedback.

    As noted in today's announcement, while some details have been revealed, we haven't talked about full details of the crafting system yet. From Seandynamite's post today:

    "Alone, these conversion rates do not paint a full picture of the changes rolling out with the patch next Tuesday. The token shop prices, the amounts of materials that tokens are exchanged for, the different materials needed for enchanting, and other details of the new system have not yet been publicly shared in an official capacity by En Masse Entertainment."

    We're going to be going into greater depth later this week. If you have reservations, please stay tuned for more info. If you missed the latest announcement, you can read it here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18001/statement-regarding-yesterdays-release-of-dismantling-rates
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭
    edited October 4
    Smoreceror wrote: »
    Hey all, thanks for all of the feedback.

    As noted in today's announcement, while some details have been revealed, we haven't talked about full details of the crafting system yet. From Seandynamite's post today:

    "Alone, these conversion rates do not paint a full picture of the changes rolling out with the patch next Tuesday. The token shop prices, the amounts of materials that tokens are exchanged for, the different materials needed for enchanting, and other details of the new system have not yet been publicly shared in an official capacity by En Masse Entertainment."

    We're going to be going into greater depth later this week. If you have reservations, please stay tuned for more info. If you missed the latest announcement, you can read it here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18001/statement-regarding-yesterdays-release-of-dismantling-rates

    The reservations people have are because their items are not being equally valued. Premium Alkahest is losing a majority of its value with these conversion rates, but items like MES are not.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭
    I think some itens should have their merchant prices nerfed
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭
    edited October 4
    Pages wrote: »
    Smoreceror wrote: »
    Hey all, thanks for all of the feedback.

    As noted in today's announcement, while some details have been revealed, we haven't talked about full details of the crafting system yet. From Seandynamite's post today:

    "Alone, these conversion rates do not paint a full picture of the changes rolling out with the patch next Tuesday. The token shop prices, the amounts of materials that tokens are exchanged for, the different materials needed for enchanting, and other details of the new system have not yet been publicly shared in an official capacity by En Masse Entertainment."

    We're going to be going into greater depth later this week. If you have reservations, please stay tuned for more info. If you missed the latest announcement, you can read it here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18001/statement-regarding-yesterdays-release-of-dismantling-rates

    The reservations people have are because their items are not being equally valued. Premium Alkahest is losing a majority of its value with these conversion rates, but items like MES are not.

    you studying value well use it to enchant your new gear then cause its useless to you oh i forgot you can't lol. I would never buy old mat after this patch just to get tokens it would be a waste of gold why cause I need gold to get to +9 you can't put value to with old stuff to a new enchanting system full stop.
  • Smoreceror wrote: »
    Hey all, thanks for all of the feedback.

    As noted in today's announcement, while some details have been revealed, we haven't talked about full details of the crafting system yet. From Seandynamite's post today:

    "Alone, these conversion rates do not paint a full picture of the changes rolling out with the patch next Tuesday. The token shop prices, the amounts of materials that tokens are exchanged for, the different materials needed for enchanting, and other details of the new system have not yet been publicly shared in an official capacity by En Masse Entertainment."

    We're going to be going into greater depth later this week. If you have reservations, please stay tuned for more info. If you missed the latest announcement, you can read it here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18001/statement-regarding-yesterdays-release-of-dismantling-rates

    I think glosses over the fact that, at least a good number of, the people complaining include people that already do understand the system. You guys explaining it, especially given you don't understand it yourselves (as seen by your blunder and need to ask others) does not remedy the situation. A standard format PR message you could download with the help of google does not fix this and is actually kind of annoying since I think we all know that nothing you will reveal (like we don't already know the info) is going to change what happened, the companies continued incompetent actions, or the effects on the community going forward. This approach has failed every single time you have used it, I don't know why you think it will work now.
  • KarzoeKarzoe ✭✭
    Wow, if these are the reactions for just the dismantling rates, I can't wait to see the reactions for the token shop conversion rates. Gonna have to save up for a whole lot of popcorn :# :# :# :# :#
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    Pages wrote: »
    Smoreceror wrote: »
    Hey all, thanks for all of the feedback.

    As noted in today's announcement, while some details have been revealed, we haven't talked about full details of the crafting system yet. From Seandynamite's post today:

    "Alone, these conversion rates do not paint a full picture of the changes rolling out with the patch next Tuesday. The token shop prices, the amounts of materials that tokens are exchanged for, the different materials needed for enchanting, and other details of the new system have not yet been publicly shared in an official capacity by En Masse Entertainment."

    We're going to be going into greater depth later this week. If you have reservations, please stay tuned for more info. If you missed the latest announcement, you can read it here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18001/statement-regarding-yesterdays-release-of-dismantling-rates

    The reservations people have are because their items are not being equally valued. Premium Alkahest is losing a majority of its value with these conversion rates, but items like MES are not.

    you studying value well use it to enchant your new gear then cause its useless to you oh i forgot you can't lol. I would never buy old mat after this patch just to get tokens it would be a waste of gold why cause I need gold to get to +9 you can't put value to with old stuff to a new enchanting system full stop.

    Why are you under the impression that only people who stocked up on mats are upset? Why is the concept of someone having mats simply because they already enchanted their gear so foreign to you?

    I'm just explaining why people are upset, I'm trying to get everyone on the same page. People still seem to think that players are just mad because semis got nerfed from 800 -> 28 tokens, but players are mad that their materials aren't being valued equally. Why is premium alkahest worth the same as a common enigmatic scroll? It doesn't make sense. The price of 1 MES is cheaper than the price of 1 Premium, but MES are worth twice the tokens?

    Also, the first sentence of your post, despite making no sense, gives me the implication that you're someone who doesn't have +15 gear this patch, or materials that you feel upset about losing. You're not happy with these conversion rates, you're just happy that other players who have played longer and have more mats saved are getting the short end of the stick.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭
    edited October 4
    @pages question to you if there was no leak of this information and it was posted the day before patch what do you think would happen?
Sign In or Register to comment.