The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack

Comments

• UdonPastaUdonPasta ✭✭
    edited October 5
    i dont mind if they add them back in but they should at least make it a bit more equal to how players used to get it, or at the very least !!change the discripion in the item!! im still salty about what they did with the ghost helmet last time since i had to do the SJG dungeon over 200 times to get it and what not ...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    UdonPasta wrote: »
    i dont mind if they add them back in but they should at least make it a bit more equal to how players used to get it, or at the very least !!change the discripion in the item!! im still salty about what they did with the ghost helmet last time since i had to do the SJG dungeon over 200 times to get it and what not ...

Pretty much this.

Legacy items or achievements should stay like that and if they are brought back then players should earn them and not being free handed like if they meant nothing.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited October 5
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    It's a pride and ego thing. Not saying that is bad, it's just how people are. It gives some legitimacy to past achievements, "I was here back then, I accomplished this stuff." My original gunner has an echelon mask, but all my new chars don't, I would like to have them since I think they are cool looking, but i also understand the feeling of sentimentality and wanting to preserve that trophy of past achievements.

That being said, just wait, like with the blue halo for original players and kelsaiks mask, they will find a way to give them away freely at some point.

Although I don't think Kyra's is the way to do it. Also too much rng.

Personally if they did release the masks again in some way, I'd be pretty happy, because, the exarch mask is gorgeous and I love seeing it, I'd be able to see a lot more people wear them. More people will look pretty awesome B ) But, people will always be salty over it.

What was the blue halo special for? For buying emp?
  • Well, I understand all the posts. here and thanks for hearing me out.

If only they'll implement a new way to get a mask, similar to the Alliance Masks during Civil Unrest (I don't like this because it's only once a week, and the only thing that makes me play is doing BG)

Also, when I reached level 65 (my first character) Alliance was removed. So, no chance to participate.

Anyway, it would be cool if someone from BHS implement a mask reward from CU. Not the masks from alliance mask BUT similar to Lakan's Eyes. The Devilish Red Eyes.. I'm just dreaming, and I know it will never happen.

Thanks again guys o/
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rxkt wrote: »
    echelon masks are a thing of the past and should stay that way :sleeping:
    shows who are the veteran or at least older players. i like it

why does every game have this sort of person? i will never understand why people want to just get rid of past skins in a game.

Those masks weren't cosmetic by nature, they were achievement items, people worked for those masks, specially Exarch mask. They shouldn't give them away under any other circumstances, only doing alliance. I don't know why you people can't understand this. It is like I get a shinny Title that people got from doing VSH and HH from a 4K EMP loot box.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    I hope Kyra's potion shack gives smart dyads like candy! I'm fresh out of them bad boys. 8(
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭
    edited October 5
    @LesbianVi well I didn't really know that its for achievement. Then I agree they should stay only for those who did!

Upd why not make recolor then :c
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

why does every game have this sort of person? i will never understand why people want to just get rid of past skins in a game.

Those masks weren't cosmetic by nature, they were achievement items, people worked for those masks, specially Exarch mask. They shouldn't give them away under any other circumstances, only doing alliance. I don't know why you people can't understand this. It is like I get a shinny Title that people got from doing VSH and HH from a 4K EMP loot box.

Rest assured, they will not be part of Kyra's. Those are trophies, not costumes.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Rest assured, they will not be part of Kyra's. Those are trophies, not costumes.

Thanks, off-topic, We get more details today about gear progression, cause Arsenal page is kind updated, or we see more details with tomorrow stream?
    edited October 5

Thanks, we needed more people at EME with that way of thinking back, in those days where they started to ged rid of that trophies to please the masses.

At least is good to hear this new way of seeing things from the current staff members.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Thanks, off-topic, We get more details today about gear progression, cause Arsenal page is kind updated, or we see more details with tomorrow stream?

Tomorrow's Twitch stream will have more of a walkthrough session, I believe. You'll see how things work and get a clearer picture of the new system.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭

i had all the masks since they were released and i dont care if it gets re released you know why? later into the alliance system people started feeding themselves kills to get the masks making the achievement of getting them pointless. i would love to see these masks return along with the ghostknight helm since that was rng on rng, you had to have the top score and then you had a chance to get the helm.
    sanj66 wrote: »

i had all the masks since they were released and i dont care if it gets re released you know why? later into the alliance system people started feeding themselves kills to get the masks making the achievement of getting them pointless. i would love to see these masks return along with the ghostknight helm since that was rng on rng, you had to have the top score and then you had a chance to get the helm.

You can always do things diferent as intended to get a shiny tittle also. Should we get them avaliable for everyone also?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »

You can always do things diferent as intended to get a shiny tittle also. Should we get them avaliable for everyone also?

whats the point of a shiny title? i know people with veliks champion and they kiss the floor and make love to it all night. its the same as the mask its pointless to keep something exclusive that others exploited to get and a large part of the population that has the mask did.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭

Thank you for this.