[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

J TERA Conversion Rate

RpsTMgf.png

l31WxUU.png

Taken from The Original Yosha at tumblr.As you can see the figures are by far greater than ours even if you cant read the Japanese.A really slap in the face for the long time players of TERA NA.Perhaps we are the easiest TERA game when compared to all the other regions LOL...

As I may still play this game but I won't be spending too much time on it.

P/s:You can't keep censoring every negative posts that is affecting your reputation Enmasse.It just show how shallow and unprofessional as a Game Service Provider

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what does that pove?

You dont have the info about the amount of current mats on player's hands at Japan Tera.

Conversion rates, were explained even before being made public, were done considering the amount of mats on player's hadns in-game.
  • Error12345Error12345 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    And what does that pove?

You dont have the info about the amount of current mats on player's hands at Japan Tera.

Conversion rates, were explained even before being made public, were done considering the amount of mats on player's hadns in-game.

I wont be arguing with you.Your point proves NOTHING to all the hard work we have put into this game over the years.The amount of mats gathered by players does not differ how LOW the conversion rate should have been in NA.Do not post your stupidity just because you think you are smarter.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Dude J TERA and EU TERA dont have stupid Mongo Events. Ofc they get better conversation rate since SES are not handed out like candies.

Really u got 50 SES from PvP Boxes with Killingspree Points. Do u realize how much time u need to get the sam amout in EU for example?

In EU u have a chance to get 1 from GG (around 50% chance) and if u collect 18 Elleon Marks u can get 1 SES (VSHM for example gives 18 Mark).

SES on EU were 1300g (dont know JTERA) ofc we will get better conversation rate. Dont cry.

What do u expect? Even 10 Token per SES would be just to stupid for NA. Im a EU player and i have more SES and MWA/Spellbinds here by playing 1 Month than 4 years of TERA EU. #OP Mongo.

EU prices

SES: 1300g
    Spellbinds: 130 - 180g
    MWA: 90g
    Blessed Enigmatic: 3000g
    Noble Enigmatic: 120,000- 150,000g
    Master Enigmatic Scrolls : 180 - 230g

So its obvious we get better rate since we have less materials on the server not like NA.

I think JTERA is more grind than NA. You got your Events, Cry for easier gameplay . Now u have to pay the price.

Edit: Which amount of time? Que some PvP and get more SES than every other Region. Slay Mongos while rest is afk in raid to leech rewards? pls. And you are NA overall just 1 or 2 weeks and u get another Mongoevent with 5346224322344 Silver and Gold Talents.
  • Error12345 wrote: »
    And what does that pove?

I wont be arguing with you.Your point proves NOTHING to all the hard work we have put into this game over the years.The amount of mats gathered by players does not differ how LOW the conversion rate should have been in NA.Do not post your stupidity just because you think you are smarter.

im glad im smarter and im dont understand any shet what say this table huehue
  • You don't have justification to complain until you see the token shop prices. The conversion rates are lower, but there's been no information to my knowledge of the prices.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error12345 wrote: »
    And what does that pove?

You are so smart that cant even support your point with reliable info and fair comparisons and the stupid people is the ones who understand perfectly the diferences on each region.

Ok, be happy being that smart, I will prefer to keep being an stupid that can see farther than his nose.
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    Dude J TERA and EU TERA dont have stupid Mongo Events. Ofc they get better conversation rate since SES are not handed out like candies.

Really u got 50 SES from PvP Boxes with Killingspree Points. Do u realize how much time u need to get the sam amout in EU for example?

In EU u have a chance to get 1 from GG (around 50% chance) and if u collect 18 Elleon Marks u can get 1 SES (VSHM for example gives 18 Mark).

SES on EU were 1300g (dont know JTERA) ofc we will get better conversation rate. Dont cry.

What do u expect? Even 10 Token per SES would be just to stupid for NA. Im a EU player and i have more SES and MWA/Spellbinds here by playing 1 Month than 4 years of TERA EU. #OP Mongo.

EU prices

SES: 1300g
    Spellbinds: 130 - 180g
    MWA: 90g
    Blessed Enigmatic: 3000g
    Noble Enigmatic: 120,000- 150,000g
    Master Enigmatic Scrolls : 180 - 230g

So its obvious we get better rate since we have less materials on the server not like NA.

I think JTERA is more grind than NA. You got your Events, Cry for easier gameplay . Now u have to pay the price.

Edit: Which amount of time? Que some PvP and get more SES than every other Region. Slay Mongos while rest is afk in raid to leech rewards? pls. And you are NA overall just 1 or 2 weeks and u get another Mongoevent with 5346224322344 Silver and Gold Talents.

While I agree with the idea of your point - time spend should be proportional which affects the conversion rates - showing EU broker prices to NA brokers prices isn't a good comparison. EU has the veteran versions of each thing, which isn't tradable or listable, so broker prices are higher. There is a smaller supply of specifically tradable mats, so broker prices will be higher.
This discussion has been closed.