The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

October 10th 2017 Potential Bug

2»

Comments

• SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Because he have to choose the rolls again (new system).

When he does and apply the rolls he choose, you're going to be able to use it. (And prob the name Enigmatic will be gone)
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Sowen wrote: »

When he does and apply the rolls he choose, you're going to be able to use it. (And prob the name Enigmatic will be gone)

....I was talking about "SEALED" vs "ENIGMATIC", same item, same purpose, but different name.
  • Sowen wrote: »

Yup
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    edited October 6
    SingleBear wrote: »
    Sowen wrote: »

Yup

hmm...plz take a look at 2 ss's again..one(awakened) has "sealed" and the other one (non-awakened) has "enigmatic" I know they have same purpose and there is generally no confusion since most people are already familiar with both terms in TERA. But.I am just questioning why they would have different term for same thing. @SingleBear
  • Amazing. Thanks Halrath and SingleBear!!!!!
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    There is not enough pylon.
  • It is important does make a difference. It reduces the stress load on Eme support staff and gives assurance to players. JasonTERA is being thorough. Something you could pick up in your life to improve your lifestyle.
  • On the screenshots, at the bottom descriptions of the Oblit weapon, I think the conversions from +14, +13 and +12 to the new gear system are incorrectly listed. I hope this is just a typo. @SingleBear
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    BoKinhVan wrote: »
    On the screenshots, at the bottom descriptions of the Oblit weapon, I think the conversions from +14, +13 and +12 to the new gear system are incorrectly listed. I hope this is just a typo. @SingleBear

Ye,,,good point. I didn't even notice that..but obviously it's typo's

from the guide
    13ae789092.png

from the ss (actual description in game)
    cd8c6a4562.jpg
    531d964fae.jpg
  • vinerinovinerino ✭✭
    edited October 8
    I don't know how we can even change from dw to oblit next patch if essences won't drop from HH anymore, at least that's what I heard from some of my friends. I have 44/48 essences and won't be able to get a fang. really wish they made essences bankeable. And no, my rng didn't let me win from my clear raids that's why I was hoping to get one using oblit essence but no more.
  • vinerino wrote: »
    I don't know how we can even change from dw to oblit next patch if essences won't drop from HH anymore, at least that's what I heard from some of my friends. I have 44/48 essences and won't be able to get a fang. really wish they made essences bankeable. And no, my rng didn't let me win from my clear raids that's why I was hoping to get one using oblit essence but no more.

Technically, you can. On Tuesday, there is a 3-4 hours window after dungeon reset and maintenance. Looking at your essence number, I'm pretty sure you clear P 1-3 only weekly. So in short, it is 100% possible to get your fang.
2»