The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Gear Progression Revamp Information Begins!

Comments

• RKC wrote: »
    Im soo confused and scared of the upcoming revamp

I really suggest you watch the livestream today if you can; I think it will help a bunch. I was scared too, tbh, but after Scott walked me through it all it actually made WAY more sense to me than the existing enchanting systems and gear chase.
  • KarzoeKarzoe ✭✭
    @seandynamite thanks for the post, we've seen the dismantling rates from previous posts but have yet to see the conversion rates or token shop. Will it not be posted? I understand it will be talked about in the livestream, does it mean we'll have to take notes as they dictate the conversion rates or are there any plans to actually post them? It would really be helpful to have that info posted anywhere, whether it be here or EM, even after the Oct 10 patch. Unless it's still a big secret?
  • TOLOVERUTOLOVERU
    edited October 6
    Karzoe wrote: »
    @seandynamite thanks for the post, we've seen the dismantling rates from previous posts but have yet to see the conversion rates or token shop. Will it not be posted? I understand it will be talked about in the livestream, does it mean we'll have to take notes as they dictate the conversion rates or are there any plans to actually post them? It would really be helpful to have that info posted anywhere, whether it be here or EM, even after the Oct 10 patch. Unless it's still a big secret?

https://essentialmana.com/gear-revamp-guide/ <check their they help essential mana with the charts providing the data for it. it at bottom of page.
  • TOLOVERUTOLOVERU
    edited October 6
    https://essentialmana.com/gear-revamp-guide/ <check their they help essential mana with the charts providing the data for it. it at bottom of page.
  • TOLOVERU wrote: »
    Text copy and pasta from their
    Sturdy Alkahest 1
    Retro Alkahest 1
    Master Enigmatic Scroll 2
    Common Enigmatic Scroll 1
    Intricate Enigmatic Scroll 1
    Federation Enigmatic Scroll 1
    Semi-Enigmatic Scroll 28
    Federation Supply: Sturdy Alkahest 1
    Spellbind 2
    Depleted Masterwork Alkahest 1
    Personal Extensive Alkahest 1
    Personal Rare Alkahest 1
    Spellbind XI 1
    Spellbind XII 1
    Master Enigmatic Scroll XI 1
    Master Enigmatic Scroll XII 1
    Ancient Wish 120
    Spellcatch Bijou 10
    Depleted Ominuous Ore 12
    Depleted Herpvein Powder 40
    Talisman of Lakan 400
    Depleted Lakan’s Scale 240
    Badge of Loyalty 240
    Lakan’s Banner 80
    Item Name Amount of Emblem
    Depleted Triumph Keybadge 750
    Chance Engine 30
    Risk Amplifier 100
    Necklace Resizer 1800
    Earring Resizer 1000
    Ring Resizer 1500
    Extensive Alkahest 1
    Federation Supply: Semi-Enigmatic Scroll 7
    Veteran’s Extensive Alkahest 1
    Rare Alkahest 1
    Friendly Master Enigmatic Scroll 1
    Friendly Semi-Enigmatic Scroll 7
    Blessed Enigmatic Scroll 12
    Noble Enigmatic Scroll 160
    Tier 12 Feedstock 3
    Goddess’s Gemstone 12000
    Goddess’s Tear 120
    Quatrefoil Base 24
    Tier 11 Masterwork Alkahest 1
    Tier 12 Masterwork Alkahest 1
    Veteran Masterwork Alkahest 1
    Valuable Alkahest 1
    Premium Alkahest 1
    Depleted War Keybadge 5
  • KarzoeKarzoe ✭✭
    TOLOVERU wrote: »

I mentioned that I have seen the dismantling rates. If you read my post properly you would understand I am looking for conversion rates or token shop prices. Thanks anyway
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

I mentioned that I have seen the dismantling rates. If you read my post properly you would understand I am looking for conversion rates or token shop prices. Thanks anyway

somes convetion rates show in stream anounced video
  • KarzoeKarzoe ✭✭

somes convetion rates show in stream anounced video

Yes, I know that, as I mentioned it also in my post.
  • Conversion rates and token shop prices will be published when maintenance begins on Tuesday, 10/10. Not before.
  • KarzoeKarzoe ✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Conversion rates and token shop prices will be published when maintenance begins on Tuesday, 10/10. Not before.

Thanks, good to know.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Conversion rates and token shop prices will be published when maintenance begins on Tuesday, 10/10. Not before.

Ya you kinda already leaked half of it..
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Psyphur wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »

Ya you kinda already leaked half of it..
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

who knows ? maybe they change token shops and golden arborea gets 15 or 500 tokens ? lets be wait to october 10 B) ........ :trollface:
  • TheKingsTheKings ✭✭
    edited October 6
    Smell's cancer gear ... like +15 patch!!!!
    Well we will see.
    In our opinion it's good or bad for who has 40K MA, 3K MES and 5K Spellbind?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 6
    TheKings wrote: »

If you havent noticed, yes, it is.

Low and mid tier gear are easy to get and enchant, High tier is somewhat equally hard as VM8, and Top tier gear +7 will be for a few amount of hardcore players.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    TheKings wrote: »

If you havent noticed, yes, it is.

Low and mid tier gear are easy to get and enchant, mid tier is somewhat equally hard as VM8, and Top tier gear +7 will be for a few amount of hardcore players.

To get weapon +15 you should have around 30K MA and 30K Tier X ... I remember I spent around 40K MA and 35K Tier 7 with Tensus. Look, just weapon I cannot imagine people full +15 ... RIP Bank account lol