The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Halloween Request: bring back HAT OF SWEET DREAMS

The Hat of Sweet Dreams is one of the best hats in the game, and it has been unavailable for years.

It used to be obtainable with Agnitor credits from the old Nexus, then it got moved to the Federation Bills store. It mysteriously vanished one day without warning, and has never returned.

PLEASE PLEASE EME, make this hat available again for Halloween!!!

dVHsd7B.png

Comments

• XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    +100 i threw mine away like a dunce years ago :(
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    +1000 i would love to have it to =)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    -10000 I'm good as I didn't thro mine :p
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath, can we keep this one as a trophy too? :)
  • i think its a nice idea to add it back in, but i do hope rather then it beeing some potion event drop it will be an item in the actual halloween candy store, i loved looking into that store when i first started hoping i would get enough candies for one of the items i wanted or maybe even get 2! now with the potions i just feel like meh and i dont even try because rng sucks....
  • Ooh, very cool. I'd like dat!
  • The Hat of Sweet Dreams is one of the best hats in the game, and it has been unavailable for years.

It used to be obtainable with Agnitor credits from the old Nexus, then it got moved to the Federation Bills store. It mysteriously vanished one day without warning, and has never returned.

PLEASE PLEASE EME, make this hat available again for Halloween!!!

dVHsd7B.png

By your command.
  • Cylon or no, who doesn't like to hear that!
  • NepgeahNepgeah ✭✭
    edited October 6
    woah woah woah

if we're bringing back this hat
    Can we bring back the dapper vampir hat too?
    It was obtained the exact same way.
    3d5d9b9315c8b1176244cb90ff739c.png
  • It always appear in this event! I'm pretty sure Enmasse will add it. It happen every years since 2013 where I start Tera :) and always saw this and other hat.
  • Yay, more witches! :)