[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

"Alone, these conversion rates do not paint a full picture of the changes rolling out with the patch next Tuesday. The token shop prices, the amounts of materials that tokens are exchanged for, the different materials needed for enchanting, and other details of the new system have not yet been publicly shared in an official capacity by En Masse Entertainment."

What was the point of this statement when you had no intention of changing the shop from what we already knew it to be?

Most of the buy prices arent problematic, but you literally didnt think for a second about the alkahest situation.

Due to the abysmally low conversion rate of alkahest, we are now being forced to trade in 10 "depleted" alk for ONE usable alk.

ps. it still costs 800 tokens to buy a semi when they only sell for 28 :)

How does this make any sense?
«13456713

Comments

  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    that doesnt make any sense tbh,

    you are basicly saying: hey 90% of your mwa is useless now, but hey you can use the other 10%

    from today stream
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

    Ps. unless they edit in the least minute, or didnt bother to change on test server
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    that doesnt make any sense tbh,

    you are basicly saying: hey 90% of your mwa is useless now, but hey you can use the other 10%

    correct.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    but dont worry
    we will have infinite supply of tokens

    sell triumph keybagde for 750
    and buy for 600

    150 profit each time :)
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    but dont worry
    we will have infinite supply of tokens

    sell triumph keybagde for 750
    and buy for 600

    150 profit each time :)

    you cant sell the ones you buy with tokens :(
  • 1) If you dismantle the items in token shop, then you will get another token (not the one from dismantle) which you can earn from dungeon/dg in next patch.

    2) If you are planning to craft pvp jewelries for now, I would say keep the mats. After the patch, dismantle the mats and purchase the same thing from token shop. You will get some free tokens left from dismantle.

    3) Crafting / Enchanting items in token shop are NON-TRADABLE.
    - This is quite serious. If you want to make your VM gears +15 after the patch, you will not need to masterwork/awaken your gear, but then you will have to purchase MWA for 10 tokens ea. because
    a. current MWA will become "depleted" item
    b. you have to purchase the new MWA from token shop if you still want to use it to make your old gears +12 or +15

    - In short, just make your all gears +15 before the patch
  • So you sell Talismen for 400 tokens, but you can buy for 500?

    I like T12 feeds rates though, sell for 3 buy for 1.
  • We have only 3 days left for the incoming big patch.

    Dismantle : different from KTERA according to the amount exist
    Token shop : exactly same as KTERA so people will have to pay way more tokens for the same item.

    - Some items like badges: do not use it until next patch, you will get some free token
    - Some items like MWA : enchant your stuff NOW, otherwise you will have to 10 times more tokens.


    Time to call team EM for help, but still EME will have to ask BHS to change it...and 3 days left. WE WILL SEE.
  • @Halrath @Spacecats @DiscoDolly This has to be a mistake right?
  • ParadoxionParadoxion ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    JasonTERA wrote: »

    - In short, just make your all gears +15 before the patch

    Yes, but it shouldn't be this way. There is no reason for OLD gear to cost MORE after the patch...

    If only anyone at eme knew anything about their game.
  • TBH I don't think that they care about TERA at all anymore. They have Kritika, AVA and Closers way above TERA on their priority lists.
  • @Halrath @Spacecats @DiscoDolly any word on this, this is pretty damaging...
  • ....... ( whitte knight mode on )
    yes, but you still can dismanted and get emblem tokens from new materials to buy mwa
  • EME if nothing else is going to be touched this patch please at least correct this alkahest issue..
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....... ( whitte knight mode on )
    yes, but you still can dismanted and get emblem tokens from new materials to buy mwa

    They dont want to play the game, they wanted to get Top tier gear +2 without doing anything at all and then be afk waiting for events to get the +9 later.
Sign In or Register to comment.