[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• LesbianVi wrote: »
    All I see now about the drama:

MAMA, I can't have +15 from start of the patch, I can't have BiS in 1st week, I can't afk in HW to show it off, I have to work for it, it takes time so I can't come to forums to yell to make a dungeon highlight vm event so people get motivated to run dungeons then I can't come to forums after 1 months and say patch is dead, give us next BiS.

can you just leave any BiS gear related subject? you're obviously too dumb to understand the main issue here. Its not about the drama, in what world is 1=1/10?
  • Error12345Error12345 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Just when I thought one idiot is enough for me to handle comes another "salty drama queen" who thinks I should just leave Britney alone.
    I am way out of your league LesbianVI and you have a bad username tbh.I dont give a damn what you said to me 'cause you can start looking at the mirror and ask yourself : WHO ARE YOU?

I dont need to know you here and I am NOT related to you in my life circle.Period

Better start growing up and contribute to your country rather than hiding in your room playing games like a moron.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are just proving the crying part, you think you are replying like a grown up person? What are you 8?

At least I am not crying and be rude for MWA token rate, what does that make you?
    You are just proving the crying part, you think you are replying like a grown up person? What are you 8?

At least I am not crying and be rude for MWA token rate, what does that make you?

BYE BYE.But you can keep talking to a dead wall if you want to lol...

simply pathetic and sad.
    edited October 2017
    Error12345 wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

simply pathetic and sad.

You can't give a two lines reply w/o insulting. You people say it is the same Ktera, OK, but you had way more stuff than Ktera and you are going to end up with more Tokens that Ktera. Your crying has no bias it just for the easier stuff cause you are spoiled.

simply pathetic and sad.

You can't give a two lines reply w/o insulting. You people say it is the same Ktera, OK, but you had way more stuff than Ktera and you are going to end up with more Tokens that Ktera. Your crying has no bias it just for the easier stuff cause you are spoiled.

Speaking strictly of MWA, no, we won't "end up with more tokens than ktera". If you have 10k now, it's the equivalent of actually having only 1k and no tokens. If you really can't see the problem here, I don't know what to tell you.

simply pathetic and sad.

Speaking strictly of MWA, no, we won't "end up with more tokens than ktera". If you have 10k now, it's the equivalent of actually having only 1k and no tokens. If you really can't see the problem here, I don't know what to tell you.

I saw the problem ages ago, I spoke against it, I got bashed, I speak against it I get bashed. We got things too easy, things got too easy, too fast. Now all this drama comes from that. It is not the problem of the game but the community's greed.

simply pathetic and sad.

You know what you should tell them Karma? Nothing! This is what they want, to create drama, make people insult them so eme can close the thread. I mean even said in their post they'd be waiting for insults. Just don't bite and ignore the pointless comments that seek negativity. I see this happen ALL the time, people lose focus of the actual problem, wich is why we never get anything solved, and get scr*wed with stuff like this.

Now since they seem to not wanna give an answer, is likely the shop prices will stay as they are, but I'm gonna give eme the benefit of doubt ONE more time, I mean is only logical that for something like mwalk you dismantle and get the same amount of tokens that would cost to buy the new ones.

simply pathetic and sad.

You know what you should tell them Karma? Nothing! This is what they want, to create drama, make people insult them so eme can close the thread. I mean even said in their post they'd be waiting for insults. Just don't bite and ignore the pointless comments that seek negativity. I see this happen ALL the time, people lose focus of the actual problem, wich is why we never get anything solved, and get scr*wed with stuff like this.

Now since they seem to not wanna give an answer, is likely the shop prices will stay as they are, but I'm gonna give eme the benefit of doubt ONE more time, I mean is only logical that for something like mwalk you dismantle and get the same amount of tokens that would cost to buy the new ones.

Oh, that goes the other way. You get an opposite of your opinion, you start the insults. That happened all the time. It happens again. Put the blame on me but for what it worth it, over the time we saw who wants to do good for community and who doesn't.

simply pathetic and sad.

Oh, that goes the other way. You get an opposite of your opinion, you start the insults. That happened all the time. It happens again. Put the blame on me but for what it worth it, over the time we saw who wants to do good for community and who doesn't.

I'm only not gonna ignore you this time just to tell you to get off your delutional bubble. In wich part of my post did I insult you? Further more when have I ever insulted ANYONE in this forum? I'm one of the people that contribute the least to this forum drama, but you seem to be needing some sort of real life counseling, and before you take this as an insult, is not. People need help to deal with their real life issues, if not therapists wouldn't exist or make as much money as they do. And you seem to be under the impression everyone hates you and wants to insult you for thinking diferently. I don't hate anyone, so I don't hate you. Hating people is a waste of my time and only gives negative energies wich I don't care for. I wish people could get allong and have a discussion without insulting eachother, so the fact that you are acusing me of such really worries me about you and how you interpret things. A lot of arguments come out of missunderstandings caused by missinterpretation. Please take more time to read through things before assuming me or anyone is insulting you...
  • well , ask to tera eu player

if they are f2p player how many mwa they have ? 1 k ? o 10 k like here in tera na ?
  • well , ask to tera eu player

if they are f2p player how many mwa they have ? 1 k ? o 10 k like here in tera na ?

ok just imagine, if they had 1k mwa and lost 90% of it, they'd be left with 100 mwa. How is that even acceptable....
  • 9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    well , ask to tera eu player

ok just imagine, if they had 1k mwa and lost 90% of it, they'd be left with 100 mwa. How is that even acceptable....

yes cuz they get from mwa boxes from vanguard , bonanzas and fooders events in tera EU, cuz in tera EU are soo easy get them ............ wait ... nvm .. this was Tera Na sorry.........
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    All I see now about the drama:

MAMA, I can't have +15 from start of the patch, I can't have BiS in 1st week, I can't afk in HW to show it off, I have to work for it, it takes time so I can't come to forums to yell to make a dungeon highlight vm event so people get motivated to run dungeons then I can't come to forums after 1 months and say patch is dead, give us next BiS.

can you just leave any BiS gear related subject? you're obviously too dumb to understand the main issue here. Its not about the drama, in what world is 1=1/10?

If you know about economies, you will know that some countries made that with their own monetary values.

It is a resource when your economy is screwed when you have more "money" in the hand of your citizens than really is worth.

This kind of crisis are not new in irl matters.
  • 9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    well , ask to tera eu player

yes cuz they get from mwa boxes from vanguard , bonanzas and fooders events in tera EU, cuz in tera EU are soo easy get them ............ wait ... nvm .. this was Tera Na sorry.........

i call bs
    ru tera has had as many free give away events as na tera, and they get 6 tokens per mwa both ways. and mwa box there gives 20 mwa + random reward.