[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• Dvsv wrote: »
    Tbh, i think EME should wipe server's database every 6 months.
    just look how great it will be!

*No more hoarding mats from previous patch;
    *No more BIS +15 on day one, ppl will need to "work hard" for their gear!
    *Ppl will run Tera for its great creative and fun content instead of afking on HW!
    *There will be things to (re)do every 6 months!
    * No need for BHS to put money on real content, EME can just push a button!
    * This will fix every problem caused by Mongos and OP events, think about a pristine economy every 6 month, cuz we all know that virtual seasonal commodities's price is so much more valuable than our real time!
    * We all gonna "get gud" on this game killing IOD BAMs 10201021x and running 3~4 star dungeons 6 Hrs a day (cuz HM reward will be garbage as always!). I mean, it's so hard to kill that Naga and Iron Giant, only Tera gods can achieve that!
    * And ofc, ppl will return in droves and they'll be very happy to se they lost everything, but who cares? They wanna run the 2x new reskinned dungeons 10000x!

But ofc, we can p2w our way to the top. Better yet, we can p2w our full +15 gear on day one and post here on eme forums how ppl only want easy stuff and how Mongos ruined our profits!!!

That's the logic from a small but very vocal minority here on this forum. Let's just see who EME gonna listen this time...

This is a good post :)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Lets see about mats.

Last Year: there was Kyra specifically was giving materials, many players hoarded tons of mats by running mostly SSNM which was very fast. many farmed years of mats, the whole year's economy was effected by that

and then this year since anniversary only: We had anniversary highlights dungeons and tokens, a lot of Bonanza boxes led to a lotta MWA, SB, MES, SES, a lotttttttttttttttttttttt. Feedstock a bit too,

Then again summer festival, bonanza boxes in the shop, again many farmed those alone for mats, again lots of MWA, SB, MES, SES and a bit of feedstock

Before that there were crabs, a lotta feedstock, lots of feedstock, too many feedstock. you could also buy lots of those mats as they cheap as heck because they were flooded.

Then Argon event, ignore other small event and focus on this one. Billions of feedstock, Trillions of SB, Millions of SES from Argon event alone and not long ago and people were hoarding for next gear patch. Economy was broken as heck that you could buy anything really cheap.

So, you got all those mats, by simply doing events or buy them from hands of others because simple everyone could easily farm a lot. Too many mats was flooded to NA for community and there was and still there is whining.

Now, it is a very good opportunity for EME to fix the problem of players with hoards of mats. And some of you ARE CRYING and attacking others because of the mats which were hoarded from broken events.

If anything we should be looking forward to this, this brings back the line between pro players and focused players with event runners that get +15 and think they can be toxic to anyone in game or forums.

So I stand with my stance with GREED only reason for recent crying threads.

@Spacecats @Denommenator @seandynamite @Halrath

Grinding and fair distribute of mats and well planned events with balanced loots and clearing the line of pro players and casual players won't kill the game, it revives Tera. So don't give in please, and keep this ratio, don't buff anything or again we miss this opportunity and things will go downward again.

Some people have urge to say something even though they have no clue what are they talking about.

Imagine if you deposit 100$ to the bank, and 5 minutes after that they tell you it's now worth 10$...... still don't get it?

that is true, cause 99$ of that money was given to you by EME, so you get 10$ for the 1$ you farmed. still don't you get it?

The average person didn't get much out of these events. Too many people deluded themselves into thinking it's normal for people to skip sleep for 3~4 days to farm out an event while being on 5+ accounts at the same time too. That isn't normal, and sitting on billions+ gold in mats is not normal either, and these very people sitting on all these materials aren't even complaining because they'll forever always be ahead. In an attempt to reduce their "head start" you have to mess with everyone else. There is no such thing, and never will be such a thing, as average and hard core being equal. Forcing a bit of a restart doesn't magically make the average catch up to hard core players. These people will still get the new best gear in a week, we can all stop pretending these rates will do anything to them.

You've already stated you yourself aren't loaded with gold or mats, so you can stop pretending everyone is loaded when you yourself aren't. Only a minority are, but they always will be, it's far too late to do anything about it.

I am loaded with mats and gold, not like many others but enough to get me going for couple of chars, and I haven't played much since anniversary. even without events, things are easier in NA.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    I read 1st sentence of your last post and I refuse to read the rest...

This isn't surprising. You guys have your head so far up your rears about this whole thing that you refuse to even entertain ideas contradict your own warped ideology. It wouldn't even occur to you that you may be wrong. That's entirely on you and people that think like you.

kubitoid wrote: »
    kamizuma or someone similar appears from thin air above your head and tells you that you can get 1mln gold in 15mins

The kind of people who drop large amounts of real life money on EMP to sell cash shop items, then claim to "play the broker", are not really the kind of people to be taking advice from when it comes to making money. And yes, I know you were being sarcastic.
    Error12345 wrote: »
    I see you are still arguing with 'no life' @ElinUsagi @LesbianVi @Equitas @StevenAnthony who simply can't stand people having lots of mats in their possession.As salty as it gets,I am not a man who interested in any of their endless dramas.They can say whatever in their mind but in long terms I hope TERA screwed them well from having the urge and desire to play the game.

We all know that Enmasse is trying to reset the economy in NA so that all the previous exploitation may comes to an end.To be frank,I have enough resources to make myself a top tier player and all my 15 alts are now in misery hands.But you wont be seeing me hanging in HW as I still be making progress in the game.If you do think that all these fusses were all because of my greed,you must be a very poor person in game.

By all means,I will not waste too much time on you and I will never spend all day playing TERA.There are chores to be done,things to be taken care of,bills to be payed instead of listening to your mindless thoughts over a dying virtual game.I am a casual who plays with his free time simply to bring joys to himself not because of you.

Don't bother to re-tag since this will be my last response to those dumb kids wasting their lives on the forum/game.It's their own responsibility to grow a ball and start having a meaningful life.

Oh and..TERA is not the only game out there that you can play.If it doesn't suit you well,let it go.

Edited:I have to add @StevenAnthony on the list 'cause he is a trouble-maker who wasted too much time trolling other posts.

I'd say that I hope to the powers that be that this isn't a serious post, but that would be pointless because somehow you actually think like this. Let me start off by saying that I don't care what mats people have. I don't even know how it could bother me. I'm just not an entitled brat who thinks that I should have instant access to +9 Stormcry gear seconds after the update hits. You even acknowledge that you know that En Masse is trying to "reset the economy" and you still throw a fit. You assume that people like us are "poor" because we don't agree with your misguided viewpoint. You call us "dumb kids" who are "wasting their lives", but only children would throw a tantrum like that and project these inadequacies onto us just because we don't agree with you. We just see the bigger picture. If the conversion went that way you feel entitled to, you would be given instantaneous access to top tier gear that is fully enchanted and has perfect rolls after having done nothing. You'd then complain about how bored you are. Perhaps you should take your own advice. If it doesn't suit you, let it go.

Are you fucki--g stupid? how is removing 90% of players mwa will "fix" teras economy? reducing how many tokens we get from our mats is understandable and many players are ok with it. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about because no one can get +9 stormcry without doing the hard mode dngs (rk9hm and hh), tokens wont give us the mats needed to enchant from +7 to +9
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Lets see about mats.

Last Year: there was Kyra specifically was giving materials, many players hoarded tons of mats by running mostly SSNM which was very fast. many farmed years of mats, the whole year's economy was effected by that

and then this year since anniversary only: We had anniversary highlights dungeons and tokens, a lot of Bonanza boxes led to a lotta MWA, SB, MES, SES, a lotttttttttttttttttttttt. Feedstock a bit too,

Then again summer festival, bonanza boxes in the shop, again many farmed those alone for mats, again lots of MWA, SB, MES, SES and a bit of feedstock

Before that there were crabs, a lotta feedstock, lots of feedstock, too many feedstock. you could also buy lots of those mats as they cheap as heck because they were flooded.

Then Argon event, ignore other small event and focus on this one. Billions of feedstock, Trillions of SB, Millions of SES from Argon event alone and not long ago and people were hoarding for next gear patch. Economy was broken as heck that you could buy anything really cheap.

So, you got all those mats, by simply doing events or buy them from hands of others because simple everyone could easily farm a lot. Too many mats was flooded to NA for community and there was and still there is whining.

Now, it is a very good opportunity for EME to fix the problem of players with hoards of mats. And some of you ARE CRYING and attacking others because of the mats which were hoarded from broken events.

If anything we should be looking forward to this, this brings back the line between pro players and focused players with event runners that get +15 and think they can be toxic to anyone in game or forums.

So I stand with my stance with GREED only reason for recent crying threads.

@Spacecats @Denommenator @seandynamite @Halrath

Grinding and fair distribute of mats and well planned events with balanced loots and clearing the line of pro players and casual players won't kill the game, it revives Tera. So don't give in please, and keep this ratio, don't buff anything or again we miss this opportunity and things will go downward again.

Some people have urge to say something even though they have no clue what are they talking about.

Imagine if you deposit 100$ to the bank, and 5 minutes after that they tell you it's now worth 10$...... still don't get it?

that is true, cause 99$ of that money was given to you by EME, so you get 10$ for the 1$ you farmed. still don't you get it?

The average person didn't get much out of these events. Too many people deluded themselves into thinking it's normal for people to skip sleep for 3~4 days to farm out an event while being on 5+ accounts at the same time too. That isn't normal, and sitting on billions+ gold in mats is not normal either, and these very people sitting on all these materials aren't even complaining because they'll forever always be ahead. In an attempt to reduce their "head start" you have to mess with everyone else. There is no such thing, and never will be such a thing, as average and hard core being equal. Forcing a bit of a restart doesn't magically make the average catch up to hard core players. These people will still get the new best gear in a week, we can all stop pretending these rates will do anything to them.

You've already stated you yourself aren't loaded with gold or mats, so you can stop pretending everyone is loaded when you yourself aren't. Only a minority are, but they always will be, it's far too late to do anything about it.

I am loaded with mats and gold, not like many others but enough to get me going for couple of chars, and I haven't played much since anniversary. even without events, things are easier in NA.

That's not loaded. You're not a billionaire, as you seem to be implying everyone is by default because of EME "handouts" that occur even if you just started playing. I'm also talking about BiS, not gearing alts in mid/low tier gear, which by the way can be done using 0 feedstock/alk anyways, all my alts use 0 resources due to gear enchanting unless I gear them in VM.

It being easier here doesn't matter, unless your goal is killing off them game, you don't follow Korean standards on an American server. Can you name any Korean game that's legitimately successful in the US that didn't involve Americans making it for them? Almost all major games in NA are American/Canadian or Japanese. Meanwhile American games can out-succeed Korean games even in KR. Of course, lets keep advocating for a system that doesn't work though, because being the "best" game in a category with 0 competition is "good enough". That's equivalent to going home to your parents excited for having the highest grades on your exams in the class, when you're the only student; it means you could fail and still be the best.
  • Error12345 wrote: »
    I see you are still arguing with 'no life' @ElinUsagi @LesbianVi @Equitas @StevenAnthony who simply can't stand people having lots of mats in their possession.As salty as it gets,I am not a man who interested in any of their endless dramas.They can say whatever in their mind but in long terms I hope TERA screwed them well from having the urge and desire to play the game.

We all know that Enmasse is trying to reset the economy in NA so that all the previous exploitation may comes to an end.To be frank,I have enough resources to make myself a top tier player and all my 15 alts are now in misery hands.But you wont be seeing me hanging in HW as I still be making progress in the game.If you do think that all these fusses were all because of my greed,you must be a very poor person in game.

By all means,I will not waste too much time on you and I will never spend all day playing TERA.There are chores to be done,things to be taken care of,bills to be payed instead of listening to your mindless thoughts over a dying virtual game.I am a casual who plays with his free time simply to bring joys to himself not because of you.

Don't bother to re-tag since this will be my last response to those dumb kids wasting their lives on the forum/game.It's their own responsibility to grow a ball and start having a meaningful life.

Oh and..TERA is not the only game out there that you can play.If it doesn't suit you well,let it go.

Edited:I have to add @StevenAnthony on the list 'cause he is a trouble-maker who wasted too much time trolling other posts.

cuz other people who trolling other post are agree with you , dont have mention rite ? huehue

im agree with this point : People who spend EMP for get --- premium, extensive, spellbins and fedtock and now they lose value with this EME "Lets Burn People Game Reset Economy" need "balanced" for ratio tokens, because they work hard for get money and now they have less for they work.

but im no with people who: dont spend money, dont spend time, dont spend gold, dont spend anything, and they dont care about game, cuz they only want millions trillions trumillions tokens for mats they get afk in mangos, argon, bosses, and argument they need balanced tokens shops ........................

• 9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    I read 1st sentence of your last post and I refuse to read the rest...

This isn't surprising. You guys have your head so far up your rears about this whole thing that you refuse to even entertain ideas contradict your own warped ideology. It wouldn't even occur to you that you may be wrong. That's entirely on you and people that think like you.

kubitoid wrote: »
    kamizuma or someone similar appears from thin air above your head and tells you that you can get 1mln gold in 15mins

The kind of people who drop large amounts of real life money on EMP to sell cash shop items, then claim to "play the broker", are not really the kind of people to be taking advice from when it comes to making money. And yes, I know you were being sarcastic.
    Error12345 wrote: »

I'd say that I hope to the powers that be that this isn't a serious post, but that would be pointless because somehow you actually think like this. Let me start off by saying that I don't care what mats people have. I don't even know how it could bother me. I'm just not an entitled brat who thinks that I should have instant access to +9 Stormcry gear seconds after the update hits. You even acknowledge that you know that En Masse is trying to "reset the economy" and you still throw a fit. You assume that people like us are "poor" because we don't agree with your misguided viewpoint. You call us "dumb kids" who are "wasting their lives", but only children would throw a tantrum like that and project these inadequacies onto us just because we don't agree with you. We just see the bigger picture. If the conversion went that way you feel entitled to, you would be given instantaneous access to top tier gear that is fully enchanted and has perfect rolls after having done nothing. You'd then complain about how bored you are. Perhaps you should take your own advice. If it doesn't suit you, let it go.

Are you fucki--g stupid? how is removing 90% of players mwa will "fix" teras economy? reducing how many tokens we get from our mats is understandable and many players are ok with it. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about because no one can get +9 stormcry without doing the hard mode dngs (rk9hm and hh), tokens wont give us the mats needed to enchant from +7 to +9

in Tera Na you can get oblit without do HH ?
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    idk why other regions get to see confirmed shop prices but we dont lol
  • Just FYI.

Tomorrow, Monday Oct 9, is "Columbus Day". Will EME be working on it? :thinking:
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »

The damage is already been done with the leak, holding that info until tuesday is not helping to anyone at all.

The better thing EME could have done to lessen the impact of the leak would have been to confirme the whole info about the new patch the fastest they could and not at the last moment, I expect more butthurts in the first day of the new patch and a bigger number of players leaving the game because disconfort about that.

Would be better to let players rant a week before the patch and then settle into continue or leave, rather than make the first day of the new patch once of the biggest drammas on Tera.

No idea what is thinking EME for not sharing that info at all.
  • kamizuma wrote: »

They are giving us hints "We want to kill this game"
    "Go play Shittika"

but stubborn TERA players refuse to follow hints.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

They are giving us hints "We want to kill this game"
    "Go play Shittika"

but stubborn TERA players refuse to follow hints.

No one is forcing you to stay, as in other bussiness, you like the product they offer then you buy it, you dont like it then you wont force that bussiness to do what you want. The door is big enought for those who want to leave, no need to be stressed over that.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    That. forum. avatar.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    you would be given instantaneous access to top tier gear that is fully enchanted and has perfect rolls after having done nothing.

I don't think you have any idea what some people did to obtain those items. Maybe you did "nothing" but that doesn't apply to everyone. Your "nothing" didn't get you even 10% of the hoard people have.
  • kamizuma wrote: »

Didn't EME promise to be more open?