Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    idk why other regions get to see confirmed shop prices but we dont lol

Didn't EME promise to be more open?

They were more open to a "selected" group of players, got backstabed by them and now this they return to their current stance.

Their own fault to trust outsiders.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

They were more open to a "selected" group of players, got backstabed by them and now this they return to their current stance.

No, the bad idea was being open to a small group instead of the whole player base.

No, the bad idea was being open to a small group instead of the whole player base.

no way thats possible.

no way thats possible.

Of course it is: release the patch notes before the patch hits.
  • Dialoonia wrote: »
    Dude why should u enchant after revamp? Enchant now ... dont complain. Ah i know becuase most of the people are unable t get VM9 legit via VSHM. So ofc they want to enchant it after.

In my opinion they should just make new crafted gear after revamp unenchantable.

And dude i can provide u many BIS slot character. ON EU.. And Eu is not easymode like NA (gearwise)

Check the post from Tera EU: https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/event-the-league-of-levelers-19-09-10-10
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    Dude why should u enchant after revamp? Enchant now ... dont complain. Ah i know becuase most of the people are unable t get VM9 legit via VSHM. So ofc they want to enchant it after.

In my opinion they should just make new crafted gear after revamp unenchantable.

And dude i can provide u many BIS slot character. ON EU.. And Eu is not easymode like NA (gearwise)

Check the post from Tera EU: https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/event-the-league-of-levelers-19-09-10-10

I would've pointed at EU dropping VM mats in Ghille(even Marrow brooch, or so I was told) but that works also.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is so funny, they cry about the game, they say we quit on any occasion since the start of 2017, but they are still around. They cry about all matters non-stop, then they tell others there are other games out there, and get a life.

Well, when I red your post @Error12345, That just explained you and your folks.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    It is so funny, they cry about the game, they say we quit on any occasion since the start of 2017, but they are still around. They cry about all matters non-stop, then they tell others there are other games out there, and get a life.

Hm, ppl saying they'll quit, and for some unknown reason servers are becoming less and less populated. I wonder if there's a connection between these two completely unrelated issues.
    Ponilover wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Hm, ppl saying they'll quit, and for some unknown reason servers are becoming less and less populated. I wonder if there's a connection between these two completely unrelated issues.

Those in the forums that talking about quitting and tell others that there are other games, I was referring to that. Everyone knows about the decline, I mostly mention it and no it is not because of gear patch, lots of crap happened to led to the point that people leave the game. and community's behavior is one of the reasons.
  • At this rate, the people complaining about the exchange rate might as well write a petition. :)
    Phoebus260 wrote: »
    At this rate, the people complaining about the exchange rate might as well write a petition. :)

Petition for BiS set to be sent by parcel to them?
    At this rate, the people complaining about the exchange rate might as well write a petition. :)

You know, you could try and not exaggerate everything. We just want a fair exchange rate, how is that anywhere close to wanting BiS gear given to us?

You know, you could try and not exaggerate everything. We just want a fair exchange rate, how is that anywhere close to wanting BiS gear given to us?

It is a fair exchange based on all the mats we got. and if it is any shortage EME always held events, also Kyra is coming, Halloween is coming. They gonna give stuff, mats. But nope, I don't think many players here are asking for anything fair, they are asking for easy. When things happened, when the patch hit the game, when you exchanged all, that's when you can judge the fairness. Don't you think?

One time we had things like other regions, fair and we get these replies. So, I am sorry but not exaggerating, many people know it by now, you might not be part of them but as everyone can see the posts and reply, people are looking for that easy, fast BiS.

It is a fair exchange based on all the mats we got. and if it is any shortage EME always held events, also Kyra is coming, Halloween is coming. They gonna give stuff, mats. But nope, I don't think many players here are asking for anything fair, they are asking for easy. When things happened, when the patch hit the game, when you exchanged all, that's when you can judge the fairness. Don't you think?

One time we had things like other regions, fair and we get these replies. So, I am sorry but not exaggerating, many people know it by now, you might not be part of them but as everyone can see the posts and reply, people are looking for that easy, fast BiS.

Tokens alone can't get you Top +9, nor will the MWA help in any way with the new gear, so I really don't see why you say that.

But regardless, 10 Old MWA for 1 new MWA is not a fair rate, no matter how you slice it.