The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    FYI the numbers you all saw in the build on Friday were in a test QA build and were the Korean numbers, NOT the NA token shop prices. As I had said in my original post about the information being released, the prices and dismantling rates for our territory are unique to our territory due to the amount of material in the economy already.

We will not be releasing the token shop prices until during maintenance tomorrow morning. So close now, folks. Your patience is appreciated.

Interesting..

1) You showed WRONG token shop info while streaming
    2) You DID NOT SAY anything that the shop is just a TEST
    3) People were confused and complaining for 3 days.
    4) Now you said it was just a test, not the real version.... ONE DAY before the patch

Please think about how you were causing a super confusion by your stream + NO COMMENT + today's comment.

tbh, it sounds like.."Oh we didn't know that, we just got patch from BHS. But we can fix it before patch so let's try to hide our incapability."

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonTERA wrote: »
    FYI the numbers you all saw in the build on Friday were in a test QA build and were the Korean numbers, NOT the NA token shop prices. As I had said in my original post about the information being released, the prices and dismantling rates for our territory are unique to our territory due to the amount of material in the economy already.

We will not be releasing the token shop prices until during maintenance tomorrow morning. So close now, folks. Your patience is appreciated.

Interesting..

4) Now you said it was just a test, not the real version.... ONE DAY before the patch

Please think about how you were causing a super confusion by your stream + NO COMMENT + today's comment.

tbh, it sounds like.."Oh we didn't know that, we just got patch from BHS. But we can fix it before patch so let's try to hide our incapability."

You people always find something to hold onto it to just cry.
  • JasonTERA wrote: »

Interesting..

It was stated a few times that the server we were showing the update on was a test environment. In fact Scott-James talked in length about how the character was recreated on the test environment to mirror his live character, but there were still some differences.

We showed token shop contents at the request of the Twitch chat so everyone would know what the names of materials were, and though it turns out the pricing wasn't the same as the live build will be (and these prices were not called out, merely shown as we reviewed the process), these tokens aren't even in the game until tomorrow so the information didn't affect anyone's process.

Again, the focus of the stream was to educate people on the mechanics of the new enchanting system and give folks a first look at the revamp.
  • I guarantee that we will have to pay more for materials than all other regions. Watch me be right.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Interesting..

It was stated a few times that the server we were showing the update on was a test environment. In fact Scott-James talked in length about how the character was recreated on the test environment to mirror his live character, but there were still some differences.

We showed token shop contents at the request of the Twitch chat so everyone would know what the names of materials were, and though it turns out the pricing wasn't the same as the live build will be (and these prices were not called out, merely shown as we reviewed the process), these tokens aren't even in the game until tomorrow so the information didn't affect anyone's process.

Again, the focus of the stream was to educate people on the mechanics of the new enchanting system and give folks a first look at the revamp.

Please make gold talents cheap. thanks.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top tier +2 gear confirmed for everyone...

Well, at least that brings more good that bad things to PvP.
  • EquitasEquitas ✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    @LesbianVi, i think EME should wipe server's database every 6 months.
    just look how great it will be!

*No more hoarding mats from previous patch;
    *No more BIS +15 on day one, ppl will need to "work hard" for their gear!
    *Ppl will run Tera for its great creative and fun content instead of afking on HW!
    *There will be things to (re)do every 6 months!
    * No need for BHS to put money on real content, EME can just push a button!
    * This will fix every problem caused by Mongos and OP events, think about a pristine economy every 6 month, cuz we all know that virtual seasonal commodities's price is so much more valuable than our real time!
    * We all gonna "get gud" on this game killing IOD BAMs 10201021x and running 3~4 star dungeons 6 Hrs a day (cuz HM reward will be garbage as always!). I mean, it's so hard to kill that Naga and Iron Giant, only Tera gods can achieve that!
    * And ofc, ppl will return in droves and they'll be very happy to se they lost everything, but who cares? They wanna run the 2x new reskinned dungeons 10000x!

But ofc, we can p2w our way to the top. Better yet, we can p2w our full +15 gear on day one and post here on eme forums how ppl only want easy stuff and how Mongos ruined our profits!!!

That's the logic from a small but very vocal minority here on this forum. Let's just see who EME gonna listen this time...

That isn't anyone's logic but yours. You're conjuring up an idea that nobody else has even remotely suggested, and using that as the pivot point for your response. Literally nobody wants a wipe every 6 months. This is just desperate reaching, and it is both insulting and embarrassing.
    Paradoxion wrote: »
    now we pray alk are 1:1 :)

No.
    Restored. The spam filter did catch it but it should appear now.

Much appreciated.
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Idk why make a "top secret thing" about it. Every other region already released their patch notes and token shop prices but NA players are kept in the dark for no reason.

They entrusted the people in charge of Essential Mana to make a guide containing the patch notes and other information relevant to this patch. You'll have to look on their website to see if that information is there. I'm guessing that En Masse didn't foresee the disaster that was the leak, so they probably didn't plan on having to write the guide themselves.
    Interesting..

I'm curious to know if you even watched the stream...
    Danbeas wrote: »
    I guarantee that we will have to pay more for materials than all other regions. Watch me be right.

The market on NA servers was flooded with enchanting materials, and profits in turn. It only makes sense that things would cost more.

inb4 disappointing replies along the lines of "whiteknight buhuhuhuh" and weak strawman arguments.
  • SakiaSakia
    edited October 10

Interesting..

Spacecats, you know quite well that people want to know so that they can have a confirmation of how to best prepare their resources for this upcoming patch. I know you understand that. However, the lack of transparency on this matter continues to baffle the player base. If you always intended those values not to be final, you could have been straight with us from the beginning, too. Instead, we're all bracing our behinds for an unhappy time come tomorrow. This chaos leaves much to be desired and sadly shows that your management in the matter is wanting. This is not acceptable and we all know you can do better than this!
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭
    Its going to be nice to see the prices on broker tomorrow. Easy money inc.
  • Anyone who's been playing the market game already has a plan of making money in the next few days while people grab mats for their new gear. prices are gonna change drastically due to inflation of how the trade shop works out and the need for mats in general. Prices on broker will be high for the first day but items wont be bought due to the amount of gold which the majority of people will be spending on just gear enchanting attempts. The best time to make money is during the weekend when there's more people on and others will have made back some money to buy mats. The next gamble will be on which mat to sell the most of before the next event where we get a massive injection of product into the system. This past few months have been already easy enough to get plenty of things (spellbind) to stock up on in preparation for the patch.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    ShnuuShnuu wrote: »
    preparation for the patch.
    sounds like exams in university lol. just curious are ppl really that serious about f2p korean mmo? still cant get it after all these years
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭
    edited October 10
    ShnuuShnuu wrote: »
    Anyone who's been playing the market game already has a plan of making money in the next few days while people grab mats for their new gear. prices are gonna change drastically due to inflation of how the trade shop works out and the need for mats in general. Prices on broker will be high for the first day but items wont be bought due to the amount of gold which the majority of people will be spending on just gear enchanting attempts. The best time to make money is during the weekend when there's more people on and others will have made back some money to buy mats. The next gamble will be on which mat to sell the most of before the next event where we get a massive injection of product into the system. This past few months have been already easy enough to get plenty of things (spellbind) to stock up on in preparation for the patch.

I came back last day and i was affraid to invest because it was so insane i didnt even touched it lol

I just sold some mats from pvp boxes during 3s days because they became expensive due to the lack of players doing it.
  • So.much.whine.
    I need a nap after all this crap full of tears...
  • welp, EME took pity on us and gave in to our demands! MWA will be 1:1. Rest of the shop info is here:

https://essentialmana.com/token-shop/

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18144/na-token-shop-rates#latest
  • EquitasEquitas ✭✭✭
    Notepad806 wrote: »
    welp, EME took pity on us and gave in to our demands! MWA will be 1:1. Rest of the shop info is here:

https://essentialmana.com/token-shop/

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18144/na-token-shop-rates#latest

What a disappointment.