The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

download

it downloads. right now. 20%. pre-load?

Comments

• kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    also was this dload a reason for my dc during baracos trial or is it my isp??
  • I don't think the launcher downloads while you're playing. If it does, I remember there being an option to not pre-download on the launcher.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    sure. question is what does that download contain. tens of mbytes have been recieved
  • Yes it's a pre-patch for tomorrow's update. It's a big one so starting now will save some time once the update goes live.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    understood. thk you
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes it's a pre-patch for tomorrow's update. It's a big one so starting now will save some time once the update goes live.

Does the pre-patching download the whole patch or will there be more download tomorrow too for who did the pre-patching?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    time for get resizes : ^ )
  • I'm trying to set up my launcher for the pre-patch download, but it keeps shutting off before I can log in. Please help, @Spacecats.
  • Can I get a quick outline of how to pre-download through the launcher? I've restarted the launcher a bunch, but I don't see any difference than before. Is there a specific link I click?
  • CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    Can I get a quick outline of how to pre-download through the launcher? I've restarted the launcher a bunch, but I don't see any difference than before. Is there a specific link I click?

Your launcher should start the pre-download once you login. You might have no keep the launcher open and not be playing TERA for it to pre-download. If you don't see it pre-downloading, you probably already pre-downloaded.