[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

download

it downloads. right now. 20%. pre-load?

Comments

• I don't think the launcher downloads while you're playing. If it does, I remember there being an option to not pre-download on the launcher.
  • Yes it's a pre-patch for tomorrow's update. It's a big one so starting now will save some time once the update goes live.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Yes it's a pre-patch for tomorrow's update. It's a big one so starting now will save some time once the update goes live.

Does the pre-patching download the whole patch or will there be more download tomorrow too for who did the pre-patching?
  • time for get resizes : ^ )
  • I'm trying to set up my launcher for the pre-patch download, but it keeps shutting off before I can log in. Please help, @Spacecats.
  • Can I get a quick outline of how to pre-download through the launcher? I've restarted the launcher a bunch, but I don't see any difference than before. Is there a specific link I click?
  • CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    Can I get a quick outline of how to pre-download through the launcher? I've restarted the launcher a bunch, but I don't see any difference than before. Is there a specific link I click?

Your launcher should start the pre-download once you login. You might have no keep the launcher open and not be playing TERA for it to pre-download. If you don't see it pre-downloading, you probably already pre-downloaded.