The TERA servers will undergo an extended maintenance from 7-11 a.m., on Tuesday, 10/24.

Any chance of Elite getting an update?

With the up and coming patch, maybe EME could consider changing/updating Elite to make it more worthwhile?
I know its mostly a take it or leave it feature, mostly QOL things, but I just read that EU tera's "Tera Club" Will be getting things like Permanent Complete Crystalbind and 50% increase crafting time. Somethings that feel far more useful compared to the current state of Elite. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Agreed. I love the new EU features coming.
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    +1 for this
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    With the up and coming patch, maybe EME could consider changing/updating Elite to make it more worthwhile?
    I know its mostly a take it or leave it feature, mostly QOL things, but I just read that EU tera's "Tera Club" Will be getting things like Permanent Complete Crystalbind and 50% increase crafting time. Somethings that feel far more useful compared to the current state of Elite. What are your thoughts?

removed emp daily, removed 12 gold bost hunter, removed daily gif box

add, 3 hunt gold bost, 50% more speed, perma ccb ( since you dont need them from gif box ) , add autolot pet
  • Yes! Once the dust settles from getting Arsenal out the door, I am personally going to take a look at tackling a few things, including updating Elite Status and what you get for it.

Thanks for bringing it up, and I'd love to hear other ideas of things y'all think would make Elite more valuable to you.
  • Then lets discuss what would would make Elite more enticing, but not make it a MUST HAVE feature. I personally love the idea of a Perma CCB for my account. The only other thing I could think of would be increase the Travel Journal slots from 5 to 7-10. Only because with some world bosses becoming something people will want to farm. Though I'm not sure if that would give Elite players too much of an edge over Non Elite
  • perma CCB is a good idea for elite
  • So should we not open elite gift boxes until the update?
  • yeah but CCB is cheap and easy to get imo to make that perma wouldn't a perma strong cana potion be better? or do both and replace the potion from daily elite boxes to something else
  • Maybe a permanent banker/trade broker hotkey. I don't use them much myself, but party members frequently asks if anyone has one on them, or if someone breaks a crystal, and I usually have to say, "They're in my bank. Sorry."
  • Kaatshima wrote: »
    yeah but CCB is cheap and easy to get imo to make that perma wouldn't a perma strong cana potion be better? or do both and replace the potion from daily elite boxes to something else

Perma damage increased would be far too strong, it would create a huge gap between Elite and non Elites users. While Perma CCB is a nice "perk" which is the whole point of Elite.
  • I really like the idea of being able to use a traveling banker whenever you like. You can multiple CCBs from just one vanguard.
  • KarzoeKarzoe ✭✭
    edited October 10
    CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    Maybe a permanent banker/trade broker hotkey. I don't use them much myself, but party members frequently asks if anyone has one on them, or if someone breaks a crystal, and I usually have to say, "They're in my bank. Sorry."

BEST IDEA EVER

CCB will be practically free seeing that many will be doing IoD BAMS again. That is of course they don't remove CCB from their drop list.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    Didn't Elite status also used to have double Dailies? I seem to remember getting free Elite Status (for network outages or something) and I had x16 dailies available.

I'm not saying they should add that back in or anything, but I'm curious as to why they were removed. Was it too P2W?
  • I'd like to see bank
  • Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Didn't Elite status also used to have double Dailies? I seem to remember getting free Elite Status (for network outages or something) and I had x16 dailies available.

I'm not saying they should add that back in or anything, but I'm curious as to why they were removed. Was it too P2W?
    I think everyone used to have x16 dailies on an even older system, not specifically an elite thing. The system we have now replaced that, and the update tomorrow changes the daily number as well.

I'd like to see bank
    As much as I want this, the banker is a perk for t9 players as part of the loyalty system. That would be pretty devaluing.